Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We’re backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we’re all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Operations Specialist (EMEA), joining our Sales team.
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactiveness and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
Who You Are
You enjoy being a champion and will help ensure our sales team members in EMEA are well supported as we experience hyper-growth.
You are kind, patient and empathetic
You bring passion, adaptability and attentiveness to the table.
You’re a process-oriented, analytical yet approachable individual who loves to improve on and maintain the processes we’re building in our fast-growing sales organization.
You possess a good understanding of the sales cycle and sales processes, an eye for detail, and have a drive to make things more efficient, repeatable and scalable.
About the Role
- Support the EMEA sales team at the day-to-day level, including managing the high-volume sales contract submission process and assisting with tool usage to achieve scalability
- Audit deals and contracts for accuracy, resolving any omissions or discrepancies by working with Sales and other teams so deals close as planned
- Maintain a clear channel of communication among Sales, Customer Success and other teams to ensure a seamless experience for new clients as they onboard
- Help create and maintain sales-related documentation such as sales processes and sales tools used for reference and training
- Contribute to sales support materials like FAQs so the team can efficiently and effectively find necessary information
- Help support the onboarding and training of new sales staff
- Suggest ways to create efficiencies and improvements to sales processes
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take responsibility
- 2+ years of professional experience
- Ability to understand requirements of sales team members
- Practical experience using tools to drive documentation and processes, and ensure accuracy
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Previous experience working for a global technology company
- Experience working in collaboration with stakeholders from different teams
- Experience with Hubspot, contracting tools, or equivalent CRM and CMS tools
- Understanding of sales processes
- You’ll report to: Director of Sales Enablement
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- (async) Resume review
- Interview with People Operations Recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager (30 min)
- Interview with 2 EMEA sales team members (30 min each)
- Interview with sales leader (30 min)
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don’t forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there’s a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!