PayNearMe (51-200 Employees, 80% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
PayNearMe is a provider of web and mobile-based cash payments platform designed to facilitate online purchases and bill payments.
PayNearMe, a service of Handle Financial, is the industry’s only platform that facilitates cash, debit, credit and ACH payments. With its great mobile experience, PayNearMe’s technology provides a simple way for businesses to collect payments through an intuitive, consistent experience for their customers. PayNearMe is an innovative technology company that’s changing how payments are made.
We are a diverse and collaborative company that loves to delight its customers (merchants, consumers, etc.) with simple, useful and practical product/service offerings. We are headquartered in Silicon Valley with our employees distributed all across the US. We’re in growth mode and looking to add a dynamic Sales Operations Specialist, reporting to the Director of Sales Operations (with accountability to the CEO). Help us reimagine payments!
What you’ll own and be responsible for:
- Project managing responses to RFPs and questionnaires
- Working with Sales and new customers to gather and validate all onboarding documentation
- Supporting the new customer handoff process between Sales and Customer Success
- Ensuring new contract terms are recorded in tracking system
- Performing periodic contract reviews to compare original performance estimates to actuals
- Helping to maintain data integrity in our CRM, ticketing systems, and other repositories
- Supporting special projects around market research and reporting, data analysis, and making recommendations to the team
What you’ll bring to PayNearMe:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills preferred, familiarity with databases and reporting a plus
- Salesforce experience
- Project management experience a plus
- Demonstrated comfort being a remote employee and working with other remote employees
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Team player and self-starter
- Strong project management/administrative experience
- Strong Excel and salesforce experience
These are not required, but if you have them, they can help you be successful!
- Bachelor degree
- Database/querying familiarity
Location: Flexible / Remote
Great compensation package plus extensive benefits, including:
- A relaxed and professional working culture
- Flexible Time Off
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options package
- Paid Parental Bonding Leave
- Team outings and events when permitted
PayNearMe strives to create a workplace where all employees thrive. Our Core Values represent who we are today and we take pride in the way we work with each other as well as with our stakeholders.
We’re in this together to do the right thing. We deliver real results we are proud of while remaining respectful, transparent, and flexible.
PayNearMe is an equal opportunity employer. We are diligently and thoughtfully working towards cultivating a diverse workforce which in turn, enhances our products and services for the communities we serve. Applicants who represent all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Last Reviewed on: December 23, 2019
PayNearMe MT, Inc. and Handle Financial, Inc. (collectively, the “Company”) are providing you with this Notice (“Notice”) to inform you about:
- the categories of Personal Information that the Company collects and maintains about applicants; and
- the purposes for which the Company uses that Personal Information.
For purposes of this Notice, “Personal Information” means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly with, a natural person that the Company may collect in connection with screening applicants for job openings at the Company.
- Identifiers and Professional or Employment-Related Information. The Company collects identifiers and professional or employment-related information, which may include some or all the following: real name, nickname or alias, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, membership in professional organizations, professional certifications, language skills, and current and past employment history. The Company collects this Personal Information to evaluate previous job performance and consider applicants for positions, to develop a talent pool and plan for succession, to conduct applicant surveys, to maintain an internal applicant directory and for purposes of identification, to promote the Company as a place to work, and for workforce reporting and data analytics/trend analysis.
- Personal Information Categories from Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e). The Company may collect categories of Personal Information listed in Cal. Civ. Code §1798.80(e), other than those already listed above, (a) to the extent necessary to comply with the Company’s legal obligations, such as to accommodate disabilities; (b) to conduct a direct threat analysis in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and state law; (c) for occupational health and safety compliance and record-keeping; and (d) to respond to an applicant’s medical emergency.
- Characteristics of Protected Classifications Under California or Federal Law. The Company may collect information about race, age, national origin, disability, sex, and veteran status as necessary to comply with legal obligations, including the reporting requirements of the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Act, the federal Office of Contracting Compliance Programs (applicable to government contractors), and California’s Fair Employment and Housing Act. The Company collects this Personal Information for purposes including: to comply with Federal and California law related to accommodation. The Company also collects this category of Personal Information on a purely voluntary basis, except where required by law, and uses the information only in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Education Information. The Company collects education information such as resumes and graduation records. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine suitability for roles, to determine eligibility for training courses, and to assist with professional licensing.
- Profile Data. The Company may collect profile data, including the following: psychological assessments, behavior analyses, or other profiling of its applicants. The Company collects this Personal Information to determine aptitude for certain positions and job assignments as well.
- Background Screening Information. In the event that an applicant is given a formal job offer, the Company collects background screening information prior to hiring, including results of the following types of background screening: criminal history; sex offender registration; motor vehicle records; credit history; employment history; drug testing; and educational history. The Company collects this Personal Information to screen for risks to the Company and its clients, and continued suitability for their jobs and to evaluate applicants for promotions.
Assistance for Disabled Applicants
Alternative formats of this Notice are available to individuals with a disability. Please let us know if you need assistance.