At Hopin, we’re reimagining virtual events.
As the first all-in-one virtual venue for live online events, Hopin brings people together in a highly interactive and engaging online experience that feels just like an in-person event, only without the barriers. Whether it’s a 50-person meetup, or a 50,000-person conference—any type of event organizer can host a Hopin event for their attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to convene, learn, and interact face-to-face online. We’re spearheading the innovative technology that is enabling people to gather online like never before.
Our mission is simple: better connections for a better planet.
We believe in events without limits, but events that are sustainable and accessible to everyone—and fun, too! To do this, we need passionate builders and storytellers to join us. Do you love people and technology and the magic that happens when they converge at scale? Do you have the skills and experience we’re looking for to better serve our clients? If so, we’d like to meet.
We’ve been recently funded by a16z, General Catalyst, IVP, Accel, DFJ Growth, Northzone, Coatue, Tiger Global, Salesforce Ventures and many other high profile investors.
Hopin’s Sales Strategy and Operations Analyst will work closely with the Sales Operations Manager and Sales Leadership to help better inform strategy across sales functions. You will play a key role in identifying how to better move users through the customer journey, optimizing conversions, and tracking metrics. As Hopin’s sales team scales, your work will ensure that our sales pipeline is optimized to maximize conversion across the entire pipeline.
- Partner with sales leadership and cross-functional leaders to help operationalize key processes, including sales forecasting, reporting, compensation
- Monitor data and performance of sales activities to identify trends, gaps, and opportunities
- Provide data-driven recommendations through sales planning cycles and additional ad-hoc projects to optimize our go-to-market strategy
- Participate in the development and implementation of the sales compensation program
- Help identify improvements / enhancements to the commission plans, territory definitions and account segmentation
- 1-3+ years of sales operations, management consulting, or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical mindset and skills (especially Excel/Google Sheets proficiency)
- Excels in working cross-functionally and has empathy for the end user (sales)
- Ability to synthesize complex information into a clear storyline/narrative with little guidance
- Self-motivated, can-do attitude, problem-solver who can work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have
- Experience working with sales technology and tools (especially Salesforce)
- Experience working with sales leaders
- Experience working at an early stage, hyper-growth startup
- Strong understanding of/experience with SaaS business models
- Competitive salary
- Fully remote, global team
- Flexible schedules
- Laptop assigned, Mac or Dell (Windows)
- Health Insurance Support
- Parental Leave
- Monthly Wi-Fi stipend
- $800 USD for Home-Office set up
- $1500 USD for Learning & Development
At Hopin, we’re committed to cultivating an environment that promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We are a global community and we believe our unique qualities must be celebrated as they are critical to our innovation. It’s essential to us that you bring your authentic self to work every single day, no matter your age, ethnicity, religion, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, neurodiversity, or otherwise. Inclusion isn’t just an initiative at Hopin. We strive to embed it not just into our core values but throughout our entire ecosystem.