Exoticca (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What is Exoticca?
Do you like traveling? Do you enjoy the exotic? Do you like challenges? If the answer is YES, welcome to Exoticca!
Exoticca is a company that started in 2013 by professionals specialized in the creation and online distribution of trips. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, though the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. We are a highly ambitious and well-funded start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Glovo, SinDelantal.com, or Idealista, among others.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team in rapid international growth, seeking new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
What are we proposing?
We are looking for a qualified Team Coordinator to manage our Sales team and provide effective guidance. Acting as a mentor on the sales ground, you are responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members to attain everyday sales objectives. With a great perspective on all our operations, managing the different countries we are operating in, providing a 24/7 service, your role consists in engaging the team into a 5 stars service, accomplishing sales targets and surpassing customers ‘expectations.
- Continually engaging, motivating, supporting, and developing your team of travel experts to achieve success and sales targets.
- Daily supervision of calls and leads performance and management.
- Sales reports and monitoring: you are responsible for analyzing and alerting on KPIs to ensure performance stability.
- Setting the right tone for your team by living our company values every day, ensuring high standards are set and maintained.
- Leading by example, delivering excellent customer and client satisfaction
- An outstanding supervisory experience with multicultural teams in a sales environment
- A strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- The ability to effectively organize and manage multiple company initiatives.
- The ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments.
- A positive and proactive working approach
- High flexibility and schedule adaptation
- English native or Fluent English level
- Contact center experience in the Travel industry (2 years) with a team of 10 or more.
- Proven track record in performance management and exceeding business results
- Prior experience in utilization of CRM such as Salesforce
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance wit Cobee.
- Hybrid or remote work model: you can work from home or the office at your convenience. Offices in the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaça Catalunya).
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Travel packages at reduced prices as perk for employees!
- Unlimited coffee, language lessons, quarterly teamwork activities, global biannual parties.
- And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.