Oval Money (51-200 Employees, 21% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Department: Development; Technology;
Job Title: SalesForce Developer
Location: Full Remote
Reports Into: Engagement Team
Hours: 0830 – 1730 + On Call Rota
Start Date: ASAP
Private medical cover, Salary sacrifice pension, 25 days holiday + public holidays, discretionary bonus
Job & Team Purpose:
This role resides on the Client Engagement team of the company, as a SalesForce Developer your responsibilities will
include creating and maintaining applications both for the public and internal sites for companies and teams.
UK Remote working
We are looking for a proactive individual that can help improve and enhance their Salesforce platform.
• Provide ongoing maintenance and enhancements to existing customisations built with Apex triggers, Apex
• Assist with continuous development of Salesforce
• Ability to work independently and/or in a team
• Ability to understand the business, business needs and identify areas that can be optimized
• Communicate with project managers, stakeholders and SMEs to design cohesive project strategies and ensure
effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
• Participate in writing and maintaining system documentation and process documentation, user guidelines and
training programmes to ensure that users understand and use the system efficiently and effectively.
Your Current Skills & Experience:
• Salesforce Administrator, and Platform Developer I certified.
• 2 – 3 years Salesforce experience
• CICD / DevOps experience and experience using source control and automated validation and deployment
3 Stages: Pre-screen with Recruiter, Technical with Team Member, Final with Manager – ideally all completed within 2