FacetWealth / Facet Wealth (201-500 Employees, 341% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Facet Wealth is a financial services industry.
About The Role:
At Facet Wealth, we put the client above all else. As a Salesforce Engineer at Facet Wealth, you will work with our Engineering & Sales teams, playing a critical role in developing the Salesforce components and tools used by our sales team. Our goals are focused on improving the financial lives of millions.
A successful candidate would be proficient in Lightning Web Components, APEX and SOQL, as well as conscious about staying up to date in Salesforce best practices. As well as being open to learning new technology stacks, tackling large and complex problems, and the ability to work both independently and in a peer programming environment.
Tremendous growth potential exists at Facet – your growth opportunities are virtually unlimited. We are truly passionate about helping realize our team members’ potential through active mentorship. We value drive, ownership, and commitment as we grow our company.
Your Day-To-Day Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Sales team to define solutions to problems
- Design, develop, and test code written in LWC and APEX and deploy to Salesforce Cloud
- Estimate tickets in a Scrum process
- Participate in daily standups
- Pair program with other developers
- Write all the tests. Frustrated about never having time for tests? Not at Facet
- Constant learning and personal growth
Job Specific Requirements:
- Excited about learning new skills and working in a startup environment where change is normal
- 2-8 years of Salesforce development experience
- LWC, APEX, SOQL experience
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Git and Bitbucket
- Experience with relational databases and composing SQL queries
- Experience with The Clean Architecture
- Experience with automated testing (unit, integration, regression, performance)
- Experience with call center to Salesforce integrations
Benefits & Compensation:
- $150,000 – $200,000 yearly salary
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid maternity and paternity leave
- Salesforce Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Why Working At Facet Wealth Is Awesome:
Our mission is to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice. We’re here to deliver amazing client experiences by making financial planning as it should be. No matter the role at Facet, we are all 100% committed to excellence in service of our clients. Every single member of our team is an active participant in helping to improve and evolve our business.
We believe in creating a safe space for open and honest conversations, being inclusive of all communities, and ensuring Facet is a place where everyone’s voice can be heard. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.