GoFormative / Formative (51-200 Employees, 575% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a skilled Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator to architect, build, optimize and maintain Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) solutions at Formative. You’ll work across the organization in a fast paced environment to define technical requirements, manage setup to implementation phases, develop and deploy the solutions, and then optimize and monitor technologies alongside Revenue Operations and Demand Marketing. You thrive at collaborating with key stakeholders to define requirements, processes and implement marketing and sales technologies that drive revenue for the organization. You consider yourself a marketing technologist or guru and you’ll have some success stories and recommendations to share with us about your last SFMC implementation.
*This position is 100% remote. Formative is registered as an employer in many, but not all, states. We can only consider applicants residing in the US and in the following states where Formative is registered: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MO, NC, NE, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA.
- Lead SFMC discovery and architecture design including core set up, configuration and build of the instance
- Manage the SFMC integration process in partnership with Salesforce CRM administrator to achieve excellent data hygiene and intelligence
- Integrate SFMC with other existing technologies including: Intercom, Pendo, Drift, Salesloft, website form, marketing analytics tools and other data sources
- Implement a lead scoring system to track lead sources and engagement through Marketing Cloud Connect and Process Builder
- Implement Social Studio and Advertising Studio solutions
- Configure and deploy marketing and business intelligence through Einstein
- Gather requirements and develop key dashboards and reports for all levels within the organization aligned to OKRs
- Monitor and optimize SFMC system upgrades, and establish process and governance for best practices
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Admin
- Experience implementing SFMC from scratch
- Experience with Salesforce CRM implementation and documentation
- 3+ years of executing and managing email campaigns or working with email and lead automation deployments as an administrator or architect
- Experience with data manipulation tools, especially data imports/exports
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered across stakeholders with the end user experience in mind, and be able to articulate and translate business needs into technical requirements for builds and deployment
- Managing timelines and expectations org wide to deliver with accuracy, on-time and within budget
- Strong system integrations experience with Salesforce CRM
- Subscriber lists, segmentation and email best practices experience needed
- SFMC troubleshooting a must
The following benefits apply to full-time employees based in the US.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Generous 401k Company Match
- Company stock ownership
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays
Formative, is an all in one platform that helps educators capture student responses in real-time, to provide immediate feedback and track student progress. Used by 50K+ teachers and 1M+ students every week, Formative’s mission is to empower educational partners to accelerate learning by eliminating the need for summative assessments. Today, teachers from over 10,000 school districts across the US and the world have signed up for Formative, driving thousands of learning institutions to upgrade to more powerful partner status. We are on a mission to bring this transformative learning approach to more teachers and students and to contribute to a stronger education system.
Formative is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All applicants will need to be able to work in the U.S. and present proof of authorization to work in the U.S. as a condition of employment. We are not able to provide sponsorship (H-1B visa, etc.) for employment at Formative.