Meta (formerly Facebook) (501+ Employees, 34% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As a member of the Meta FinTech Compliance Team, you will be leading the execution on large-scale projects related to both maintaining and enhancing Meta’s sanctions compliance program. You will interact with cross-functional stakeholders to continually help drive project execution across the sanctions screening program for Meta FinTech products as well as broader application of sanctions compliance across Meta. At times, you will work collaboratively with a dynamic group of cross-functional stakeholders including but not limited to Legal, Product, Engineering, Finance and Marketing. You will play a critical role in ensuring the Sanctions Compliance program is able to execute on building scalable solutions to both mitigate risk and enable the growth of Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger and other Meta platforms. You will help Meta FinTech to ensure that its compliance policies, internal controls and systems achieve its mission to “make the world more open and connected.”Meta FinTech is committed to complying with international and U.S. sanctions laws and regulations. These governing laws and regulations may include without limitation the rules and regulations overseen by the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) and other international sanctions regimes and bodies. Meta FinTech Compliance maintains a risk-based Policy and Program designed to ensure compliance by Meta FinTech and its affiliates with the governing laws.
Sanctions Screening Change Portfolio Manager Responsibilities:
- Apply sanctions regulatory knowledge and analytics skills to lead the development, coordination, and oversight of execution on sanctions programmatic change portfolio, including technology and non-technology changes.
- Take the lead on enhancing the sanctions screening function by applying ‘big picture’ strategic thinking, regulatory knowledge and problem solving to proposing programmatic enhancements Interact with Engineering, Technology, Product, and Legal teams to partner on roadmap planning and securing commitments from stakeholders to drive forward sanctions compliance programmatic enhancements/changes.
- Produce timely and accurate management information to assist decision-making processes within the team and cross-functionally.
- Work with Sanctions Compliance towers to continuously check in on portfolios, ensuring project progress is tracked and escalations are made where necessary.
- Create and enhance documentation for the sanctions program’s change portfolio management.
- 5+ years of experience in compliance program change management.
- 8+ years’ experience in a compliance function overall or other internal control function in financial services.
- Experience of applying regulatory knowledge to the development of compliance programmatic enhancements.
- Effective drafting and reporting skills.
- Understanding of sanctions screening system and process.
- Experience interacting with cross-functional teams and leaders of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management related subjects.
- Polished problem solving and communication skills.
- Experience in project management leading cross-functional projects, demonstrating impact, and influencing organizational change.
- Experience working in Financial Crime Compliance/Sanctions Compliance role in financial services.
- Experience using tools like Asana to develop elevated reporting for leadership.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]