Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 223% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Global – Remote
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $140 – $165/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: Part time | 30 hrs/wk – Short term
Our client is seeking professionals for implementation and support of global SAP Finance and Controlling related systems and activities for the company. Supports all phases of a project life cycle including defining business requirements, analysis, design, configuration, testing, as well as documentation and end-user training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership by working closely with business function areas to understand business processes, review current systems, and define data requirements. Evaluates current system capabilities and identifies system modifications or changes that need to be made to current business processes.
- Works as a team member with Molex plant resources, other Molex business analysts, internal SAP configuration, and application development resources to implement system changes. Communicates detailed requirements and timelines to appropriate IT departments.
- Utilizes standard and custom-built programs to convert legacy data files into SAP. Generates reports to verify loaded information is accurate and complete.
- Performs tests of new and updated functionality to verify desired results are achieved. Evaluates results and coordinates changes to improve system performance. Creates test plans as required.
- Organizes and tracks the progress of SAP implementations and application changes by applying project management techniques. Identifies issues that will delay on-time solution delivery and assists in resolving them. Communicates to all invested IT teams and management, the status and problems with work assignments. Aids team members to overcome obstacles and complete projects.
- Provides on-going support including training of plant ITC’s (Information Technical Coordinator), auditing of data, troubleshooting system problems learned through helpdesk tickets and direct user contact, answering questions regarding system usage, and developing system enhancements.
- Provides sound solutions and/or creative approaches to solve configuration/development challenges based on up-to-date knowledge of technology and industry’s best practices. This may include providing guidance to other analysts/developer and articulating business requirements and translating them into high quality technical specifications.
- Provides “hands-on” configuration of FICO modules as well as SAP sub-systems and interfaces to other applications.
- Helps to develop and maintain system related documentation.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a system analyst, internal training coordinator and/or superuser in the SAP functional modules.
- Minimum of 5 years’ configuration or implementation experience in large scale multi-national SAP system.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Finance/Accounting related areas.
- 2-3 years’ experience of proven project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
Skills and Abilities:
- Good verbal / written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely to influence business decisions on systems and applications.
- Ability to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to achieve common goals and respond positively to situations.
- Proven self-management skills that demonstrate the ability to complete assignments in a systematic and timely basis.
- Ability to quickly diagnose the root cause of issues and identify corrective actions or solution designs to address it
- Previous experience working on teams or leading project teams consisting of business and IT resources
- Advanced skills using MS Excel to manipulate and format data files and reports.