Smile CDR (201-500 Employees, 556% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
THERE’S A LOT TO SMILE ABOUT
The Smile CDR platform enables people and organizations to manage healthcare data better. It’s built around a standard made by HL7 called FHIR, which acts as a new universal language for healthcare data. Different information technology systems can communicate by speaking the same data language. Consider a career with us today.
Smile CDR is a strong brand with established trust and reputation in global healthcare technology markets. This newly created role will help enable interoperability of the organization’s health systems using a standards-based product that leverages the most proven FHIR implementation in the world.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH
As a Scrum Master, you will coordinate and coaches the Ecosystem Development team’s go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. This will include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies to create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
- Support the software development teams apply the Scrum framework.
- Plan deliverables and help teams monitor performance.
- Resolve issues that hinder the teams’ work.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline.
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups.
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
- Be the point of contact for external communications (e.g. from customers).
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
- 5+ years of experience in Agile development, including coaching on agile methodologies and tools, and experience working with API/UI, Java-based technologies and teams that support frontline experiences.
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures, and technical standards.
- Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes.
- Proven ability to organize and facilitate daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimation, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, burndown tracking and other scrum-related meetings.
- Asks difficult questions, removes impediments, and makes problematic issues visible.
- Collaborates with the team on possible solutions and escalates as necessary.
- Coaches the development team and stakeholders on using Agile/Scrum tools and practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with diverse personalities and teams at highly tight deadlines and high-pressure scenarios.
- Demonstrates awareness of Agile and DevOps technology practices (e.g., Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration).
Smile CDR’s core values are respecting, embracing our differences, and celebrating our shared values. Our people are the foundation of our success, and we remain dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We welcome and encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require accommodations or have questions during the application process.