ThreatQuotient (51-200 Employees, 10% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ThreatQuotient ’s mission is to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of security operations through a threat-centric platform. By integrating an organization’s existing processes and technologies into a single security architecture, ThreatQuotient accelerates and simplifies investigations and collaboration within and across teams and tools. Through automation, prioritization and visualization, ThreatQuotient’s solutions reduce noise and highlight top priority threats to provide greater focus and decision support for limited resources. ThreatQuotient is headquartered in Northern Virginia with international operations based out of Europe , APAC and MENA. For more information, visit https://threatquotient.com.
Our team at ThreatQuotient is highly motivated, innovative, and passionate for providing excellent products and customer service. We look for individuals interested in growing with our company, and working in an exciting, open and collegial work environment.
Work alongside two development teams who are hungry to add value each and every Sprint to our growing product line. Be a coach, a mentor, a strategist, and the servant leader of your development teams. You will be gathering metrics, monitoring Sprint health, removing impediments, coordinating individuals, and celebrating success each and every Sprint. You will work on larger projects spanning multiple sprints, as well as smaller enhancements and bug fixes.
- Promote adherence to Agile software development best practices and acts as an Agile coach to two development teams.
- Facilitate development team meetings by scheduling and coordinating them as well as encouraging constructive communication and guidance of topics throughout the meeting
- Facilitating all sprint ceremonies, including daily scrum, sprint planning, grooming sessions, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives, amongst others
- Coordinate elements of the release plan with other technology staff outside of the project and encourage architect and team collaboration.
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the teams, organization, and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the teams and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the teams to remove impediments by finding the right resource to remove the impediment
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on healing and problem solving
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting the Product Owner, especially on grooming and estimation practices, and maintaining the Product Backlog
- Providing all support to the teams using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- 3+ years of IT or software development experience including 3+ years of experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach for multiple development teams.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and coach teams towards high performance in an Agile environment.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of various well-documented patterns, techniques, and metrics gathering in the Agile Scrum world
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced experience using JIRA, Confluence, and other Atlassian tool sets
- Advanced experience using Slack and Zoom for team coordination and communication
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Lean, Kanban, etc
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
- Certified Product Owner (CPO) Certification (bonus)
- Awareness and experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing
- Automated Testing, Agile Games, Retrospectives, Story Point Estimation, Wisdom of the Crowds, etc
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
ThreatQuotient is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate, nor will tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, or handicap or disability.