Deel (201-500 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Deel is a developer of a payroll platform used to re-imagine payouts for businesses working with global remote contractors.
Who’s behind Deel?
We are a global collective of entrepreneurs who love to build and solve problems. Our team consists of self-driven people spanning 45+ countries. A unified yet diverse culture keeps us consistently learning and improving. We’re curious, courageous, optimistic, fair, and thoughtful.
We want to enable companies to hire the best talent from anywhere in the world. We do so by building tools our customers love with market-leading technology and expertise. We run on three words, fast, delightful and compliant.
As a team, we care while finding comfort and enjoyment in working together. We believe “less is more,” and our highly efficient team speaks to that.
So, why now?
A significant shift has occurred within the workforce as we know it, changing business norms drastically. At Deel, we genuinely see a world without borders, but we needed to challenge that to make it happen. A 30-mile hiring radius limit shouldn’t exist for companies since great talent lives everywhere. The global talent market is quickly accelerating. We’re here to help businesses stay ahead of international legal, compliance, and remote working conditions.
Deel is the market leader in international payroll and compliance. With over $631 million raised from Andreessen Horowitz, Spark Capital, Y Combinator, Coatue, Elad Gil, Nat Friedman, Alexis Ohanian, and Daniel Gross, there’s never been a more exciting time to join the team.
- Be responsible for all day-to-day operations of SEM campaigns and activity for Deel including but not limited to Google AdWords, Shopping, Discovery, YouTube and Bing
- Perform daily platform management and monitor search performance to identify key trends and implement optimizations to hit Growth KPIs
- Test and iterate on campaign structures, bidding algorithms, KW bidding, and other impact driven variables for continuous growth, scale, and expansion to reflect our growing verticals, country expansion and brand/product priorities
- Work with our Sr. Performance Marketing Manager to ensure our Paid Search efforts are top performing
- Work with our Sr. Copywriter to construct and iterate on new ad copy
- Work cross-functionally with various teams (growth, product, data, creative, etc.) to ensure search campaigns are built and optimized for success
- Educate the Growth team on latest search trends and clear insights to enhance performance across teams
- Manage and own relationships with Search vendors (ex. Google and Bing)
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience managing SEM accounts for a B2B brand, ideally in-house
- You are an expert with the Google product suite, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, GA Editor
- You are data-driven and comfortable with setting up dashboards and using the latest analytics tools to track the performance of your initiatives
- You have been responsible for lead generation for Paid Search and have directly impacted revenue in your previous roles
- You are an active relationship builder who can collaborate with internal and external teams to consistently improve processes and communication workflows
- You are self-motivated and adaptable and comfortable with a fast-paced environment
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
We’d especially love to speak with you if
- You have managed Paid Search in-house for an HR or Fintech B2B company
- You have worked on Country-specific targeting and campaigns in multiple languages
- You have worked at a very fast-growing startup
- You have previously successfully worked in a remote & distributed team
- You are fluent in other languages besides English
- Life changing pre-IPO equity
- The option of getting paid in digital currency
- Work from wherever you want; the Deel office, your house or the beach
- Learning and development budget for books, courses and conferences
- Remote first working culture and covered remote office space
- All-expenses paid international company off-sites
- Have your birthday on us
- All the latest tech you need