ezCater (501+ Employees, 17% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
ezCater is the most trusted provider of corporate food solutions – a $300+ billion market in the US alone. ezCater is purpose-built for business. ezCater's corporate food platform and flexible, scalable food solutions allow organizations to centralize and track their food spend, and fulfill everything from daily employee meals to client meetings and company all-hands. ezCater backs this up with business-grade, best-in-class, customer service and an unmatched nationwide footprint. We're backed by top investors including Insight, Iconiq, Lightspeed, GIC, SoftBank, and Quadrille, and had an up-round in December of 2021 when we were valued at $1.6 billion.
We’re looking for a creative, data-obsessed Search Marketing Manager to join our Growth Marketing team. In this role you will help manage an 8 figure SEM budget that significantly contributes to the growth of our business. This will include everything from the execution via day to day optimizations to helping build the strategy and roadmap of our future SEM program. The role will be starting at a pivotal time as we expand our marketing team and look to SEM to provide a backbone of new user growth. We’re looking for a strategic marketer who is comfortable diving deep into the data, knows where to look to uncover insights and can collaborate with cross-functional teams.
What You'll Do:
- Plan, implement, manage, analyze and optimize paid search engine marketing campaigns across Google and Microsoft Ads platforms
- Compile and document campaign analysis, performance trends and measure new and existing customer growth, LTV/CAC, ROI/payback
- Report out on results, extracting insights from large data sets to inform business decisions, creating recommendations to improve performance, including but not limited to bids, device, audience segments, geo and demo targets, ad creative, etc.
- Monitor campaign performance daily, identifying both growth and efficiency opportunities across multiple campaigns
- Assist in management of the weekly and monthly budget process, including communication of spend increases or decreases
- Develop and execute A/B tests from hypothesis to readout in order to evolve and improve our paid search performance
- Use analytical tools and data-driven methodologies to evaluate the performance of our SEM program and develop/implement strategic recommendations
- Collaborate with internal teams to create cohesive campaigns across all touch points, working together to identify the next best dollar spent
What You Have:
- 3-5 years deep experience in search engine marketing/PPC in both Google and Bing, including algorithmic bidding (whether through Google Ads or a bid management platform)
- Experience managing multi-million dollar budgets, forecasting for seasonal swings and market shifts using performance KPIs like ROAS, CAC and payback
- Experience using Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, SA360/other bid management platform as well as Google Analytics and Google Campaign Manager
- Familiarity with Tableau, Google Data Studio or other data visualization tools; able to create a vlookup or a pivot table
- A team player mindset. You work exceptionally well cross functionally and with external resources (agencies, vendors, platform providers, etc).
The national cash compensation range for this role is $85,000 – $114,000* per year.
*Please note: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including prior experience, expertise and region & may vary from the amount above. This range does not represent additional compensation benefits (such as equity, 401K or medical, dental or vision insurance).
ezCater does not sponsor applicants for work visas or legal permanent residence.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, remote-hybrid work from our awesome Boston or Denver offices OR your home OR a mixture of both home and office (you choose!), a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) when you’re in one of our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.