Anitian (51-200 Employees, 54% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Beaverton, OR, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: SecOps
- Organization: Product & Engineering
At Anitian we believe security can be a force for good. As such, we are on a mission to make security and compliance easy for all. We harness the power and scale of the cloud to empower developers with automated, accelerated, autonomous, and accommodating security technologies.
Anitian is a place where smart people get to be smart. When you join our team, you will enjoy a workplace of creative problem solvers who cherish intelligence, compassion, and boldness. You will also enjoy the immediate respect of industry peers, as Anitian is recognized as a thought leader in information security.
We’re on a mission to continue industry disruption through rapid evolution of our SecureCloud Compliance Automation stack. Our customers achieve FedRAMP certification quickly and predictably, and our SecOps team continuously maintains security and compliance levels. A significant part of FedRAMP is providing continuous monitoring, threat and vulnerability detection, anomaly detection, and customer interaction. We seek leaders that act as force multipliers, persistently planning and designing automation that scales with the growing customer base, using machines (and machine learning) to perform work that humans audit and improve. The ideal candidate will be excited about working in an environment in which it is paramount to keep abreast with the ever-changing landscape of security vulnerabilities and threats.
The Security Analyst is an important team player – expected to interface directly with multiple program stakeholders, including executives, staff, team members, and other departments. The day-to-day work will include threat hunting, data analysis, assisting with reporting as well as the operation and maintenance of client security platforms. You will apply your strong enterprise IT background by analyzing data from numerous kinds of systems and architectures including cloud platforms as well as triaging questions in accordance with SLAs. This role requires a highly analytical mind to be the final escalation point for newer analysts. It also requires a creative mind that is willing to look at problems from a different perspective and generate platform content, such as SIEM detection logic, visualizations, and reports.
- Two years of IT experience including system and network administration.
- 3+ years of experience in a Cyber Security Analyst role, or similar Information Security role
- Working knowledge of a scripting and/or programming language (Python, bash)
- Experience in public cloud infrastructure (AWS/Azure)
- You can effectively perform managed detection and response for clients, entailing:
- Daily inspection and hunting of client data sources, like SIEM, firewalls, endpoint platforms, etc.
- Make use of varied, disparate, constantly changing threat information
- Operate SEIM and other data analysis platforms
- Report on threat and vulnerability data using risk evaluation methodologies
- You can provide client facing support and triage various levels of problems.
- You are independent, and identify “high leverage” work and execute against it without being asked
- You have strong written communication skills
- You work well with other people and actively coach junior members of the team, effectively interacting with your internal customers and stakeholders.
- You have familiarity with vulnerability scanning process and procedure
- You make recommendations for improvements to internal policies, procedures, and security processes
- You take the lead in projects critical to the development of the SecOps team
- You decisively handle routine security incidents with minimal input from management
Flexible Work Environment: We offer our employees flexibility in their work location. Whether you prefer to work onsite at our Beaverton, OR, headquarters office, work fully remote from your home, or a hybrid solution, we have a place for you.
Please note: All remote work must be performed within the United States.
Benefits of this position include:
- Competitive compensation package, including stock options.
- Four weeks of PTO per year with additional PTO earned with years of service.
- Eleven paid holidays.
- We offer competitive health benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, EAP, life insurance and disability benefits.
- 401K retirement plan, up to 4% matching.
- Professional development reimbursement program.
- Internet Subsidy