Consortium (51-200 Employees, 2% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Consortium Health Plans supports industry-leader Blue Cross Blue Shield member plans to attract and retain national accounts. Of the 28 million national account members covered by BCBS Plans, over 25 million (91%) hail from Consortium’s 20 member Plans. The Consortium team includes subject matter experts in healthcare, technology, actuarial science, data and analytics.
Enjoy the benefits of a smaller firm
- High-level exposure to a broad range of work…coupled with the vast resources we receive from our relationship with the Blue Plans
- Directly interact with leadership and influence outcomes
Enjoy rich benefits, competitive compensation, and aggressive bonus structures
- Top-shelf BCBS Health coverage, plus multiple wellness benefits (HSA contribution, EAP, Parental Leave, Gym reimbursement, Employee Referral Program, and so much more
- Fully company-paid Vision, Identity Theft, Life (at 3X salary), Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Company-paid pension AND Matching 401k
- Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
- Social events for team building throughout the year
- Rich L&D offerings, including LinkedIn Learning license, company-paid professional memberships, tuition reimbursement, and certification reimbursement
- Remote, onsite and hybrid work arrangements available
As an Information Security and Compliance Analyst, you will help ensure ongoing compliance with relevant regulations as well as maintain the current HITRUST certification status against select standards and certifying bodies. You will be responsible for identifying control gaps, advising internal teams on how to close those gaps, collecting, organizing, and reviewing control evidence, managing, and coordinating with external auditors and planning the overall compliance effort for Consortium. You will support third-party security assessments and periodic maintenance, foster a compliance culture throughout the organization, communicate effectively and build positive relationships with stakeholders.
What You Will Do
- Support and plan 3rd party security audits, perform gap assessments & advise on gap closure, collect & review evidence, present evidence to auditors, and play a lead role with auditors
- Advise management on risk and control issues, provide practical recommendations to ensure that risks are properly managed
- Coordinate with EIT on vulnerability identification & remediation,
- Lead BCP/DR development & testing
What You Bring
Do you have a team first attitude, the ability to foster working relationships and a passion for decomposing technical problems and proposing creative solutions?
To be successful you should be a skilled cyber security professional particularly in the areas of compliance, HITRUST, risk assessment as well as Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Planning, implementation, and support. You will work closely with members of the Enterprise Information Technology teams as well as other Business Units.
A bachelor’s degree in Information security or related field is strongly preferred. Project management experience is required along with strong organizational skills, task planning and time management.