Uptycs (201-500 Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are seeking experienced C++ developers for our security endpoint ecosystem. In this role, your duties will include the design and development of features of our security endpoint, incorporating new features for containers, k8s etc., unit and integration testing, and so on.
You should exhibit strong C++ (11 or later) programming skills, a deep understanding of one or more OS internals from among MacOS/Linux/Win, knowledge of containers and k8s. Experience with working on Security products is a big plus.
- Work closely with Product Managers and customer facing teams to translate epics/stories into technical requirements.
- Create high and low level design of the SW components.
- Write scalable, testable, performant and maintainable code to implement the design.
- Create and execute unit and integration tests.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Investigate customer reported problems and identify root causes.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, or equivalent.
- Experience working on enterprise grade systems products based on C++.
- Experience working with containers (docker) and orchestration (kubernetes).
- Hands-on experience on at least one major OS's, incorporating OS internals and systems programming.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC practices, Agile methodologies, tools such as Jira, and software configuration tools such as GitHub.
- Capable of balancing multiple priorities and remaining flexible in a changing environment.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Uptycs builds best-in-class cloud security products that leverage lightweight tools, built on open source software, to collect everything that can help detect, understand, and mitigate a wide variety of security problems. We run on laptops and cloud workloads, monitor Kubernetes and serverless containers, analyze AWS/GCP/Azure configuration and CloudTrail events, you name it. We feed it into a cloud-based security analytics platform that provides comprehensive visibility, threat detection, posture management, remediation, vulnerability management and compliance tracking. We analyze petabytes of data, process millions of events per second, and run a control plane that enables continuous scanning for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and APT malware on all major cloud providers and hundreds of thousands of macOS, Linux, and Windows endpoints.
Uptycs enables security professionals at companies such as Comcast, Flexport and Lookout to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company's entire attack surface.
Uptycs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Uptycs is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.