Golden (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Golden is looking for talented Security Engineers to help us build a new decentralized protocol for canonical knowledge.
Our vision is to create a decentralized knowledge graph protocol that maps 10 billion entities and the public knowledge surrounding them. The world is lacking a decentralized graph of canonical knowledge that is open, free, permissionless and incentivizes contributions to the graph.
This is a great opportunity to work on automated security detection and response capabilities. The work will involve advancing the security state of a new Web3 protocol and NFT ecosystem.
As an early team member, you will be working in a startup environment with high autonomy and a rapid development pace. This is a great chance to work on a fundamental token and new Web3 protocol. Your work will result in a new way data is handled and exchanged across the globe.
We are a globally distributed remote team working in time zones between San Francisco and Prague. This role will report to the Head of InfoSec.
What you will be doing:
- Perform regular product security assessments and threat modeling.
- Identify potential vulnerabilities and implement best practices for vulnerability discovery.
- Help create a new type of web3 digital ownership that hasn’t existed before.
- Develop tooling to automate and scale our security assessment processes.
- Design and develop features to improve the security of our products.
Qualifications we need:
- Deep knowledge and understanding of blockchain technologies and their weaknesses.
- Experience performing penetration testing, code reviews, architecture reviews and threat modeling.
- Experience implementing and supporting robust systems that scale to hundreds of millions of users.
- Experience in security of blockchain interactions and vulnerability trends.
- Excellent communication skills (design docs, specs, documentation, code reviews, post-mortems).
- Serverless application development on AWS, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, DynamoDB or similar.
- ELK stack or Logstash knowledge.
- Security certifications such as CISSP, GWEB, OSWE.
- Desire to work closely with various web3 layers.
- You contribute to the security industry through research.
Golden is venture-backed by a16z, Founders Fund, Gigafund and other top tier investors, and is led by Jude Gomila, a founder of Heyzap (YC ‘09, acquired for $45 million in 2016) and investor in over 200 startups. To learn more about Golden visit us at https://golden.com and https://golden.xyz check out our blog https://golden.com/blog or join the conversation at @Golden