Uptycs (201-500 Employees, 192% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Scale is a vital part of Uptycs security analytics platform and solutions. Our customer base is growing exponentially, and you will be in the front lines of ensuring that the enterprises relying on us become passionate, lifelong Uptycs customers.
Our Security Solutions Engineers ensure customers' ongoing experiences with Uptycs technology is exceptional and play instrumental role in building and growing successful long-term customer partnerships. As a Security Solution Engineer, you will help customers understand the possibilities with Uptycs Security Analytics Platform, align with customers near and long term security and business objectives and be instrumental in creating an outstanding experience with our solutions.
Security Solutions Engineers have security domain knowledge and have Uptycs product expertise. In addition, Security Solution Engineers have good technical knowledge of enterprise solutions and cloud Infrastructure, are strong relationship builders, great project managers and always fun to work with.
The right candidate will have solid customer facing experience in a variety of pre and post sale customer engagements over the entire customer life-cycle preferably working with security products or deploying security solutions, experienced in delivering complex SaaS/enterprise solutions and/or deploying enterprise software.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated and customer obsessed
- Have extensive security domain knowledge
- Experts on Uptycs product, have programming background and good technical knowledge enterprise solutions and cloud infrastructure
- Partner with product and customer teams to deploy Uptycs Security solution in a timely manner
- Develop advanced technical domain expertise in areas of security, Integration and Big Data
- Continuous delivery of outstanding customer experience
- Become Subject Matter Experts walking the customer though ongoing journey with us
- Design, develop and maintain playbooks, demos and other tools for executing successful, efficient deployments
- Partner with product teams to collaborate on customer specific feature requests and help prioritize
- Provide active feedback into our monitoring, customer onboarding process to continually improve
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications
- A successful candidate should be driven, creative, self-starter and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers
- Knowledge of cyber-security technologies, endpoint, server security concepts, containers, Kubernetes and public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience developing/delivering security solutions, EDR/XDR, CWPP, CSPM, Identity/other
- Strong engineering background preferably in Computer Science, Mathematics, or other quantitative fields
- Prior experience developing with Python, Java and / or other development languages
- Hands-on experience with BigData technologies, databases such as PostgreSQL/mongodb, large distributed systems, etc.
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC practices, Agile methodologies, tools such as Jira, and software configuration tools such as Github
- Prior experience working in proactive customer success roles is a plus
- Prior experience working with clients in a pre or post-sales capacity to realize business goals
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Intellectual curiosity, empathy, and ability to operate with high velocity
- Strong team player with experience navigating internal teams and coordinating effective customer delivery aligning customer needs
There are multiple openings by specialization/ expertise, this opening is for
Strong knowledge of container runtime environments like docker, dockerd, containers, crio
Strong knowledge of Kubernetes and other orchestration systems such as Openshift
Uptycs builds best-in-class cloud security products that leverage lightweight tools, built on open source software, to collect everything that can help detect, understand, and mitigate a wide variety of security problems. We run on laptops and cloud workloads, monitor Kubernetes and serverless containers, analyze AWS/GCP/Azure configuration and CloudTrail events, you name it. We feed it into a cloud-based security analytics platform that provides comprehensive visibility, threat detection, posture management, remediation, vulnerability management and compliance tracking. We analyze petabytes of data, process millions of events per second, and run a control plane that enables continuous scanning for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and APT malware on all major cloud providers and hundreds of thousands of macOS, Linux, and Windows endpoints.
Uptycs enables security professionals at companies such as Comcast, Flexport and Lookout to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company's entire attack surface.
Uptycs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Uptycs is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.