Run AMZ (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who Are We
Run AMZ is a rapidly growing sales management firm dedicated to the success of our clients on the Amazon platform. We partner with great brands to develop and implement strategies to help them thrive in today’s changing retail environment. Our clients desire more than top line, they want a strategic approach to Amazon centered around brand story, consumer engagement and profitable partnerships.
We work hard, we have fun, and we put our clients first, always. Independent thinking, initiative and a positive attitude are an absolute must in our highly collaborative environment. Those who are successful at Run AMZ are self-starters who want to make themselves, and our team, better every day.
Who We Need
Run AMZ is looking for a player to help our clients succeed on the Amazon platform. The Client Success Manager works on the front lines with our clients as we manage their ecommerce business. This ecommerce savant will proactively engage with our clients and assure every detail of their experience is curated, deadlines are met, and the service is exceptional along the way. Working with a limited number of clients, the CSM is the face and the hands of the service we offer. The role can be based in our Portland, Oregon headquarters or remote in the United States.
- Manage all aspects of the client’s day to day Amazon business.
- Predict and avoid any/all potential pitfalls our clients may encounter within the Amazon system.
- Leverage internal resources to develop creative for product listings, maintain effective marketing campaigns and manage inventory/forecasts for our clients.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of all deliverables for assigned clients.
- Actively troubleshoot and solve problems for our clients within the Amazon ecosystem.
- Work with the Account Director to develop and implement client-specific ecommerce strategies.
- Act as the Amazon subject matter expert when interacting with clients – there is no problem you can’t solve.
- 3-5 year’s experience working in and around ecommerce
- Robust Amazon Seller Central experience is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the Amazon Vendor Central portal.
- Experience working with consumer products brands and an understanding of the current retail environment.
- An extreme eye for detail and an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Can communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Self-starter who can drive change and solve problems independently.
- Work/Life Balance: Remote work environment, 3 weeks PTO, 2 personal days and 10 paid holidays
- Wellness: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Financial Well-Being: Competitive salary with 401k and 4% employer match
Run AMZ affirms the diversity of our local communities including race, religion, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, and gender identity / expression. We welcome candidates who reflect our growing regional and national diversity.