CVS Health (501+ Employees, 13% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Sr. Analyst, Application Development will be responsible for supporting the creation of software essential to CVS Health’s retail advertising and marketing efforts.
• 3+ Years Experience with Web Development
• Experience improving, maintaining, or contributing to existing codebases and applications
• Well-rounded and comfortable learning and programming in multiple languages
• Ability to move and follow-through with projects and features through full development cycle: requirements, business analysis, code, QA, UAT
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
• Experience with Linux/MacOS a plus
• Familiarity with Docker/Containerization
• Experience with postgres or mySQL
• Experience with Agile/Scrum a plus
• Retail Experience a plus
• Enthusiasm for open-source
• Strong communication skills – must be able to interface with users to gather requirements, test prototypes, gather feedback
• Thinks critically about improvements and solutions – is not satisfied with status quo
• Comfortable working or working with remote co-workers and clients
HS diploma required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand – with heart at its center – our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.