Clover Health (501+ Employees, 63% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
This position will assist with administration, configuration, setup and integration of all accounting and finance systems. This is a great opportunity for an accounting systems admin with a strong accounting/finance background and a proven ability to work with non-technical users to understand how the financial systems are utilized by the organization, administer the improvement and implementation of integrations with other systems, and drive the improvement of the financial systems and how they are used across the company.
You will coordinate with our software vendors, consultants and developers to ensure Clover Health utilizes all applicable functions of our applications efficiently.
As a Financial Systems Senior Analyst, you will:
- Serve as the functional financial systems analyst on all finance applications including the ERP and EPM, Accounts Payable, Reconciliation and Matching, Control Management and Expense Reimbursements applications.
- Collaborate between the IT and Finance departments as well as third parties to complete both daily responsibilities and project related work.
- Manage application release and upgrade schedules to ensure proper testing and training.
- Maintain and monitor daily financial systems and integration points, while serving as a department contact for system issues and questions.
- Troubleshoot systems issues as necessary and escalate items appropriately.
- Assist with coordination and testing of the deployment of new functions and features.
- Assist and support the Finance team with enhancements to monthly close processes/procedures; prioritize requests to support the team, facilitate ad hoc reports, etc.
- Be responsible for SOX ITGC user certifications and change management documentation and compliance for all financial applications.
- Identify and provide new technologies and enhancements recommendations that streamline processes and promote process efficiencies.
- Maintain procedure and training documentation.
- Prioritize, coordinate, and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will love this job if:
- You have progressive experience in Financial systems and API functionality (GL, AP, AR, FA, Credit, Cash Management, Credit Card Processing, Treasury, Expense Reimbursements, Reconciliation, Budgeting and Planning, Payroll etc).
- You have experience specifically with Sage Intacct Administration and/or Anaplan Model Building.
- You have excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- You have the ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You have strong computer skills, including the use of accounting and management systems, Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel) and Google suite.
- You are able to adapt to changing business needs and requirements.
- You have experience troubleshooting and resolving both user and system related issues.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Systems, Accounting/Business, or related and at least 5 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years working in an accounting/finance environment with significant knowledge of accounting and financial principles and practices.
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years experience as a Sage Intacct Administrator and/or related Anaplan Model Builder experience and/or certification.
- You have advanced Excel and/or SQL Query experience.
- You have Technical Analytics/Business intelligence experience.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.