Senior back-end developer (.NET / MongoDB)
Secure Privacy is looking for a strong back-end developer with excellent analytical skills to join our team. We are ramping up our product portfolio, and need a new strong back-end developer to our team!
Our current tech stack is C# on back-end (.NET Core), APIs in ServiceStack, Angular on front-end, MongoDB as database, Azure for infrastructure and DevOps.
Our optimal candidate possesses the following skills:
- Strong experience in C# and writing APIs in .NET Core (being familiar with ServiceStack is a plus).
- Strong experience working with MongoDB and MongoDB C# driver (especially advanced operational functionalities like aggregation pipelines, indexes, transactions, …etc).
- Strong git experience
- Good understanding of optimizing/scaling solutions for 100s millions of weekly API calls.
- An eye for security and best-practices for a secure, scalable app.
- Very analytical and highly proactive.
- You a nice person – we are! 🙂
You may want to visit our website at https://secureprivacy.ai
Don’t be a stranger – write us. We look forward to be hearing from you!