Snyk (501+ Employees, 240% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Senior Billing Specialist to join our global finance team to assist with our customer invoicing, including our rapidly expanding marketplace billing. The position requires a well-rounded individual with demonstrated ability to deliver results in a high-growth, dynamic environment.
You will be experienced with customer billing, and all its technicalities and nuances. You’ll use that knowledge to assist Snyk with the implementation of Zone billing and the related integrations between Salesforce and NetSuite. The role will liaison closely with our internal sales operations team, as well as externally with our customer contacts. You will be a key partner in ensuring a strong environment of internal controls is documented and maintained in the billing and collections cycle.
You’ll spend your time:
- maintaining customer files associated with invoices to ensure accurate billing
- assisting with meeting deadlines related to billing and related reporting
- ensuring that sales tax exemptions are properly documented and billed appropriately
- responding to client and internal queries regarding billing
- adjusting any issues in billing records and issuing invoice revisions and credit notes as needed
- proactively escalating issues that require intervention or clarification to management
- working collaboratively and cross-functionally with other team members
- preparing ad-hoc reporting and KPI metric tracking
You should apply if you:
- hold a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or a related field
- have 3-5 years of experience in customer billing with:
- salesforce, zone billing subscriptions, and/or netsuite
- a SaaS company in the cybersecurity or information technology sector
- are experienced in working with external marketplace billing and reporting for entities such as:
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Cloud Marketplace
- Microsoft Azure
- have a thorough understanding of the accounting entries behind the cash application and deposit cycles
- thoroughly understand the applicable SOX controls related to the billing and collections cycles
- are open to work shifts that may overlap with US time zones as needed during critical close periods (month and quarter end)
- possess excellent excel skills including Pivot tables and VLookup
- can confidently run customer-facing communications and have a strong command on the English language
- pride yourself for your attention to detail, thoroughness and ability to make continuous improvements in the business
- adapt quickly to change in a dynamic organizational structure and business
- work both independently and as a strong team player
- regularly meet your tight deadlines
- are excellent at building relationships cross-functionally across the organization
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- Are versatile, analytical, motivated, creative, intellectually curious, and a strong communicator/collaborator
- thrive on the challenge and pace of a rapidly growing enterprise
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world’s developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk’s Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer’s workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.