Ramp (201-500 Employees, 813% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are looking for a skillful changemaker, able to drive company-wide change relying on compelling visual storytelling; change that will greatly impact the experience of millions of users interacting with Ramp. The Art Director will join Ramp’s Design team, working adjacent to Product, Data, Marketing, Sales, and Engineering, with constant close contact and in sync with top management. In a friendly, creative, and focused environment, we’ll work on a variety of Ramp product and brand initiatives to ship experiences that meet user demands as effectively and efficiently as possible.
Your future work will include:
- Co-owning the upgrade and further development of our brand
- Leading a core product visual overhaul, revamp our Design System. Working closely with Marketing, Design, Data, Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and more to implement consistent visual language – layouts, typography, colours, standard UI elements, etc. We’ve been growing very fast and have accumulated some cross-department design debt.
- Creating detailed, pixel-perfect Figma mockups and assets; overseeing the art direction of team’s (in-house and external vendors) deliverables
- 5+ years as a graphic, visual, brand, and/or motion designer
- High Figma proficiency and great knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Outstanding (stunning) portfolio blending minimalism and simplicity with expressiveness, and character fit for an industry disruptor
- Keen eye for detail, always striving for pixel-perfect and delightful interactions
- Ability to help redefine brand expression across all key touchpoints (not just digital)
- Ability to substantiate your decisions with data
- Appreciation for the iterative approach; pushing for continuous optimisation; you know how to test proposed solutions and find common ground between eye/intuition and data
- Ability to support our hiring team with best-in-class Employer Branding assets and tactics
- Ability to connect Product (Design), Marketing, Sales, and top management; helping us make sure we speak the same (visual) language
- High empathy towards our greatly diverse audience of users; very good understanding of the concept of inclusive design and the principles of accessibility for the web
- Ability to own projects from concept through to completion, across multiple project deadlines
- Keenness to communicate your ideas, process, and work in general to cross-functional stakeholders
- Friendliness and professionalism; genuine excitement about the possibilities of working on the intersection of FinTech and blockchain (no blockchain experience required)
- Familiarity with 3D and motion design
- Experience leading a team of Visual / Brand / Content Designers (additional bonus points for high-growth companies)
- Experience selecting and managing external vendors (research, brand, motion, etc.)
- Experience with Webflow
22500-28000 B2B net on an invoice – or equivalent on an employment contract
stock options in a rapidly growing company,
26+ fully paid holidays (or more if you need it),
comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, and London; partial work from home is also an option,
♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner – fully on us,
newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
relocation package supporting you and your closest ones in case you want to move to Poland, Warsaw,
⛰️ annual company retreat,
️ English lessons,
making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Psst. If you’re not the one, but someone you know might just be the perfect fit? Let them know!
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world and has the potential to turn it upside down. We know that it is time to reverse the model we got used to, where the top 1% decide on everything. Blockchain democratises entertainment, wealth, builds new opportunities for community-driven innovation, shakes up the ancien regime. We’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is here to help move the needle.
The bottom-up revolution is already on the move and there is still some space onboard. Ramp is here to use the knowledge of finance and technology to make business more open to everyone to join in and make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as eCommerce is today.
We believe in technology-driven change. We are a part of the decentralised revolution. For us, that means adding value to the world by individual approach and critical eye. Our operating framework is built on passion & hunger. We gathered the best-in-class team to work together on things that matter. We want you to feel challenged and motivated by the company you have and give the same feeling to your teammates.
If you share our values and approach, there is a space for you at Ramp!