Truepill (501+ Employees, 342% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Truepill, we power the future of consumer healthcare. We started in 2016 with a vision to modernize healthcare, but we didn’t stop there. As of 2022, we’ve grown to seven locations – including our first international office in the UK – and today we have a total valuation of $1.6 billion.
We connect telehealth, diagnostic, and pharmacy infrastructure to create innovative solutions for leading companies, enabling our partners to deliver convenient and accessible care. We provide the building blocks needed to launch and scale world-class healthcare experiences.
With over 10 million prescriptions shipped and millions of patients served, we work with many of the world’s largest healthcare organizations – including payers, providers, life sciences companies, consumer health brands, and government agencies. And with new partners continually joining our mission, we aim to further shape the future of healthcare – one patient at a time. Come join us. Let’s build something great together.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to drive product development for our most strategic enterprise clients. The ideal candidate will deeply understand our clients’ needs, partner closely with business and technical stakeholders, prioritize critical capabilities, develop clear requirements and drive execution. You will be responsible for leading delivery of cutting edge healthcare solutions.
Why You'll Love Working at Truepill
- We are collaborators – The backbone of Truepill is our people. We support each other by listening and evolving together to make our goals attainable.
- We are curious – We never settle for how it’s done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow. Because we don’t just ask “why?”, we ask “why not?”.
- We are innovators – We’re the spark that ignites positive change in healthcare. We create impact because we don’t anticipate; we innovate.
- We are honest – Leading with integrity is the foundation of trust. We always do what’s best for our people, our customers, and above all, our patients.
- We are committed to supporting employees’ happiness, health, and overall well-being – We offer a variety of PTO plans and comprehensive benefits for both our remote and onsite employees.
You’re excited about this opportunity because…
- You'll collaborate with client and internal teams to prioritize the backlog of new features, enhancements, and maintenance items.
- You'll partner with client and internal teams to elicit and develop clear and compelling product requirements that meet client objectives.
- You'll lead product execution, including sprint planning, development, test and launch.
- You'll validate that developed features solve critical customer pain points.
- You'll interface with internal and external stakeholders, to champion your team’s efforts and communicate product plans.
- You'll align product goals with overarching business strategy and mission, and measure success.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have 3+ years of business analysis or partner product management experience
- You have excellent knowledge of business analysis and / or product management and software development fundamentals, including Scrum and Kanban
- You possess a collaborative attitude; able to bridge between technical and business teams
- You pay close attention to detail and have experience delivering features on-time and on-target
- You bring a “customer first” approach to developing excellent consumer experiences; grounded in deep user empathy
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present to large groups with cross-functional colleagues, customers, and executives
- You have deep experience managing and aligning multiple internal and external stakeholders
- You have experience using different development tools including Azure Devops, Figma, Confluence, and asynchronous communication
- You have a positive attitude, sense of humor and growth mindset
- You have experience working in healthcare / healthtech a plus
- Technical degree and/or Consulting background a plus
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Truepill is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.