Linux Foundation (501+ Employees, 28% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The FinOps Foundation is a program of The Linux Foundation that includes 5300+ individual members, representing more than 1500 companies. You’ll be joining our fast moving team of nine people who support the FinOps community. Our mission is to advance every individual who manages the value of cloud wherever they are by enriching connections, advancing careers and growth, and being the definitive resource for all FinOps practices.
The FinOps Foundation is seeking a Business Operations Coordinator to support and develop ongoing processes to scale our operations for our large community. If you are interested in being a part of a global team developing a robust training program, then this is the job for you!
What You Will Work On :
- Provides operational support for one or more mid-level leaders and department professionals.
- Assist various staff and departments in gathering information for special projects.
- Coordinates the schedules, makes appointments, and establishes agendas for community lead working groups. Includes capturing key information and regular follow-ups.
- Perform Administrative actions that includes responding to emails, configuring training events, processing invoices, data clean up
Provide weekly reports, keep documents up-to-date and track program status.
- Must have the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be detail-oriented
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of Google Sheet, Slides, and Documents
- Must have good knowledge of administrative practices and procedures
- Associate degree in business or minimum of three to five years of experience in administrative position in a corporate setting
The Linux Foundation is an all-remote-work organization that hires world-class talent. We are as passionate about providing a flexible and supportive work culture as we are about open-source software. Collaboration is in our DNA, and we pride ourselves on being able to work closely together while not being tied to an office. We offer exceptional benefits – e.g., top-of-the-line healthcare, unlimited PTO, Flex Fridays, and a 100% 401k match (up to the IRS-defined limit per year).
The Linux Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and encourage anyone interested to apply! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.