Foresight Technologies (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Foresight Technologies is a tight-knit IT services firm and an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner. We’re looking for a Cloud/Software Engineer to join our growing cloud development team.
What We Are Looking For
Your primary role will be to implement world-class solutions for our clients while providing a great client experience. You take ownership of your work, are a great communicator, and thrive in environments with changing requirements.
Our team includes network architects, cloud architects, software developers, and security engineers. You will have the opportunity to work experts with significant real-world experience and to work on high-impact projects. We also provide many opportunities for growth and will cover costs of relevant education and certification.
Due to regulatory requirements, only US citizens located in the US will be considered for this position. Being located in the Philadelphia area is a potential plus.
This is a work from home position with the option of working in our brand-new Philadelphia area office.
- Strong understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- Self-motivated and able to work independently within specified timelines
- Quick at picking up new technologies and frameworks
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a team player
- 5+ years of experience in backend software engineering, preferably full-stack
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps, AWS, and infrastructure as code
- 3+ years of making infrastructure design decisions and managing client requirements
- Experience with Docker, containerization, and container orchestration
- Familiarity with CI/CD, infrastructure as code (Terraform), and DevOps automation tools
- Experience building serverless applications and workflows
- 1+ years of managing or mentoring junior engineers
- Must be a US Citizen, based in the US, and available to work on Eastern Time
Great to Have
- AWS certifications
- Located within commuting distance to Philadelphia (easier to meet up formally/informally)
This is a full-time position with a generous benefits package and a quarterly performance bonus. Pay for this position will be commensurate with experience.