Air (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
- Extensive and relevant work experience as a communications, visual, brand, or marketing designer, either as part of an agency or an in-house product-oriented team
- A demonstrable foundation in typography, illustration, grid systems and layout, visual design, and concept ideation. Your portfolio should showcase your design foundations across projects on the web and different media
- Experience designing for social media marketing.
- Experience collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment.
- The ability to take ownership on large multichannel projects from start to finish.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Figma or Sketch (we use Figma)
- Experience with Premiere Pro, and After Effects is a plus
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll report directly to our Head of Design and work closely with our marketing team and product leadership.
- You’ll help to define and extend Air’s visual language and illustration style.
- You’ll design for a wide range of projects from ad campaigns, email newsletters, and social media posts, to pitch decks, articles, event branding, print collateral, physical goods, and more.
- You’ll design new pages for our marketing website and pair with our frontend development team to bring those pages to life.
- You’ll work closely with Air’s product designers, as part of the overall design team, to shape the brand personality.
Culture: Our company culture was built around a tireless pursuit to be the best at what we do. We’re entrepreneurial and focused: tackling problems head-on without ego. We communicate with empathy. We speak directly, listen thoughtfully, and ask questions.
Location: We previously worked out of a cozy warehouse in Brooklyn, but are currently distributed around the globe. This is a remote role.
Benefits: Air contributes 90% to medical, dental, and vision insurance and 75% to dependent coverage. Employees also have life insurance, disability insurance, and membership to One Medical. We offer a generous work from home stipend, professional development reimbursement, and unlimited vacation days. Although we are still early stage, we are always seeking ways to invest in the wellness and continued education of our employees.