Podium (501+ Employees, 69% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Podium exists to help local businesses win. Using Podium’s technology, local businesses are able to simplify the way they build their business and modernize the way they communicate with their customers – from collecting payments, facilitating online reviews, launching marketing campaigns, and much more.
Our work and focus on local business and helping them to build thriving businesses has been recognized across the industry, including Forbes’ Next Billion Dollar Startups, Forbes’ Cloud 100, the Inc. 5000 (#13), and Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies. For more about our product, watch this video. Podium has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture and was recently named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces for 2021 (4 years in a row). We look for people who are curious, creative and are willing to do the work to be a little better every day. We also embody our company values in all that we do, which always starts with being Customer Obsessed, followed by Be a Founder, Zero Drama, and Enjoy the Ride.
About the role
As a Senior Content Designer / Content Strategist, you’ll partner closely with designers and product managers to create and ship content solutions and experiences to customers running local businesses. You’ll also create and maintain product and API documentation for developers and other technical audiences.
What you will do
- Write clear and concise content, including product names, labels and navigational elements, in-app announcements, emails, and onboarding, to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms.
- Define the content strategy for a given product and offer impactful solutions from research and development to launch.
- Gather feedback from peers and users to elevate your content solutions.
- You have 5+ years of experience in content strategy and/or product writing.
- You have exceptional writing, editing, and proofreading skills, including the ability to write for a range of voices and styles.
- You have experience working in product design organizations with designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and data scientists to develop strategy around new features and product direction.
- You have a portfolio of writing samples that demonstrate the various types of content you’ve created (e.g., long form, UX writing, email, documentation, etc)
Podium is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like BIPOC at Podium, Pride at Podium (LGBTQ+), Women at Podium, and much more.
Benefits and perks
- Generous company paid individual medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage
- Excellent opportunities for career growth
- 401k with a competitive matching contribution plan
- Unlimited paid time off (generous vacation policy)
- Market competitive total compensation package
- If in Utah, a stellar onsite gym with local professional coaches, morning and night classes offered
- Access to Snowbird lift tickets
- Company sponsored tech talks (technology and other relevant professional topics)
At Podium, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that will help the local businesses and local communities we support thrive. Podium is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]