Arc () (51-200 Employees, 261% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Arc is a platform that wants to simplify the process of hiring developers who work remotely.
We’re looking for an experienced marketing content creator to join the Arc marketing team. In this role, you will create data-backed reports, thought leadership content, and press-worthy stories related to remote work.
This is a full-time, remote role. You should be able to work at least 3 hours overlapping with Taipei (UTC+8) — we normally work from 10am to 7pm — and be flexible in having meetings across different time zones.
What you will do
- During your first 6 months, you will jump straight into end-to-end content creation and distribution with support from marketing, design and growth teams
- You will be hands-on writing and creating a variety of content forms such as data-backed reports, whitepapers, surveys, and guest posts
- Using reports and surveys, you will find insights from the numbers and turn them into compelling narratives that help tell our brand story
- You will collaborate with our team to pitch stories you create to the press and other relevant audiences for distribution
- You will own Arc’s PR content calendar and continue to execute the content plans, working with external writers as needed
We’re a small and nimble team, so we expect the responsibilities of this role to evolve as we work on different challenges!
What you should have
- 3+ years hands-on experience creating written content in a variety of form factors
- Comfortable working with and analyzing data and surveys
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of SEO and PR best practices
- Proven experience owning projects from start to finish
- Ability to spot marketing opportunities and grow the relationships needed to make them happen
Bonus points if you have
- Worked at a fast-growing tech startup
- Are interested in the tech industry, developers and/or remote work
- Experience working in a cross-cultural and cross-timezone (mostly remote) team
- A portfolio of past work showcasing previous content, PR campaigns, press releases, media features, whitepapers, etc.
Why work at Arc?
- Bring your authentic self to work: Your open communication is valued. We believe that transparency and honesty allow us to grow and improve together.
- Continuous learning: Your learning will be supported and encouraged. You’ll have opportunities to try new things and challenge yourself on a daily basis.
- Diverse team members: You’ll be part of a multicultural, globally distributed team. People of all backgrounds are warmly welcomed.
- Flat organizational structure: Your ideas are always welcome. You’ll be able to take ownership of your work and make a real impact on the company.
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team