Leadfeeder (51-200 Employees, 46% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Leadfeeder is a sales lead generation tool for B2B companies, helping convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Leadfeeder is a fast-growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Finland. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence to our customers. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website traffic, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales and marketing leads.
We are a remote-first company, which means you can work from wherever you prefer as long as you are physically located in Europe. To support our distributed setup, we have a culture of transparency, ownership, and collaboration. We love our casual dress code, company retreats in sunny locations, and the opportunity to work with a truly diverse 100+ strong team based in 25 countries.
What sets us apart? We are a market leader with a solid business model ready to be scaled. Our data-driven and customer-centric approach keeps us grounded while providing a basis for sustainable and ambitious growth.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? Join our journey!
About this role
We are looking for a Senior Content Marketer to join the Leadfeeder team. You’ll develop a content strategy; focus on outstanding production; and ensure meaningful and widespread distribution to our target audience through things like SEO, social media, and PR.
The successful candidate will understand how to motivate a team of internal and external content marketers to create impactful content that inspires and educates our buyers while helping fuel our growth goals.
- Own and lead the strategy for content production and distribution. You’ll need to own our editorial calendar; manage two direct reports; work closely with contract writers to create content across a variety of formats; and devise and execute promotional plans.
- Deliver organic traffic growth to power our inbound funnel. Understand on-site and off-site SEO best practices; create content that continues to grow organic traffic from our core buyers; set and own ambitious traffic growth KPIs.
- Support inbound and outbound growth goals. Align with the performance marketing and sales teams to deliver the content needed to hit our ambitious growth targets.
- Build the narrative that positions Leadfeeder as a category leader. Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand our product and customer; take ownership of end-to-end marketing messaging; and develop Leadfeeder as a thought-leader.
- Oversee marketing activities across earned and owned media. Cultivate and demonstrate a strong understanding of the B2B marketing community and empower your team to identify new and creative ways to engage and educate them.
- Set and track against meaningful success criteria. Set clear objectives for your team, and ensure you have the right tracking in place to report on their progress.
- Understand and shape the role content plays in the customer lifecycle. You will have a focus on matching content to multiple layers of the marketing funnel; from building awareness, to educating about Leadfeeder’s products, converting leads to customers, and turning customers into advocates.
Most importantly, you will be responsible for understanding and enabling interest in our product from our readers and email subscribers, and rapidly growing the number of Leadfeeder users who first find us through content.
To apply for this position you’ll need to be proficient in each of the competencies listed below:
- 5+ years of content marketing experience, experience within a SaaS company is crucial.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Good understanding of SEO, social media, and PR and the role they play in content distribution and traffic growth.
- Experience using tools like SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, etc.
- Independent self-starter with great communication skills.
- Comfortable with a remote-working environment where you’ll be expected to proactively take charge of strategy and ownership over key success metrics.
- Proven track record as an exceptional manager.
- An international and diverse remote-first work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work at a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- Flexible working hours
- Personal budget for home office improvements
- Company equipment or monthly financial support for using your own equipment
- Health and wellbeing benefit
- Quarterly online team building activities with your team
- Bi-annual company retreats (Travel permitting)
- Co-working space membership support (coming soon)
If this role excites you and sounds like a great fit, please apply below!