CreatorIQ (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At CreatorIQ, one of our core values is empathy; we believe in putting our team members first and focusing on our clients. Our mission is to create the premier cloud technology solution for global enterprises to manage & optimize influencer marketing campaigns at scale. We provide the platform for organizations to work with social media influencers as part of their marketing plan. We know we can only achieve this by committing to provide the best practices in product and software development. Our international partnerships include ABInBev, Airbnb, Amazon, Bumble, Calvin Klein, CVS, Disney, Mattel, Rakuten, Tiffany & Co, and many more.
CreatorIQ is headquartered in Los Angeles, with offices globally in New York, Chicago, Miami, London and Ukraine. We believe in a hybrid first work environment and have representation across the world. You can work from home, the office or one of many co-working locations. We look forward to bringing people together several times a year in person, so some travel may be required.
Your wellness is important to us. We encourage you to schedule “off screen time” to focus and refresh. Go walk your dog, do yoga, or simply set aside uninterrupted time to yourself. Oh, and we will pay for that yoga class, fitness tracker or after workout massage! Want to take a breather and meditate on your favorite app? Use our corporate wellness program to cover the costs. CreatorIQ earned the title of Best Place to Work from BuiltIn in Los Angeles and New York City, was named a Leader by The Forrester New Wave™: Influencer Marketing Solutions and recognized by G2 as a Leader, Best Customer Relationship and Top 100 Fastest-Growing Products.
Senior Customer Success Manager- U.S – Remote
We are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our global CS team. As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for day to day account management to some of the largest brands and agencies worldwide, helping them to fully realize the value of CreatorIQ services. The Customer Success Manager assists customers day to day by sharing best practices, monitoring service usage, ensuring continued customer satisfaction, documenting and escalating new feature and product requests, and identifying potential up-sell opportunities and use cases.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at CreatorIQ, candidates should have Account Management experience working in or with media companies, influencer marketing experience with large brands, or experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced SaaS technology company. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to join an exciting company with both personal and professional growth opportunities.
You will be counted on for building and nurturing healthy relationships with our accounts, providing consultative recommendations and solutions, which in turn will help grow CreatorIQ’s top-line revenue through larger renewals and upsells. Revenue growth is measured by the number and size of new accounts within their named portfolio, and retention and growth of existing accounts. Hence this role has a heavy and important emphasis on keeping accounts healthy, providing product feedback to the team, and driving CRM initiatives. You will work in tandem with a smart, fun loving and supportive team and report to a dynamic Customer Success Manager. In addition to all of this, if you have a passion for helping others develop and enjoy a culture of feedback, we can’t wait to hear from you.
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain a high technical understanding of CreatorIQ’s product and its value proposition and be able to communicate it effectively to customers.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships that enable you to be viewed as a trusted advisor from onboarding to growth to renewal. Identify opportunities and strategies to develop future investment opportunities, including identifying key milestones and inflection points where we’ll be able to offer new solutions.
- Beyond the current direct contact, you will be responsible for identifying the influential executives (often in other departments), that are facing high-value problems, and develop a connection with them. Develop recommendations that will solve their pain points.
- Collaborate with team members to provide valuable contributions and insightful views from your interactions with customers. Share key learnings that help your team members learn and grow.
What you need for this position:
- The ideal candidate must have a strong passion for influencer marketing, substantial experience with account management, account mapping, solutions selling and operations.
- Very strong and successful strategic relationship skills working with large, global enterprise PR/digital agencies is a must.
- 5+ years of experience in strategic account management, strategy, and/or business development within a SaaS, Ad-tech, Mar-tech, ecommerce, or social media technology environment. Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation skills to be able to command the attention of fast paced people, set expectations, showcase results, influence adaptation of our tools, encourage growth and problem solve.
- Proven success at finding key stakeholders, make a meaningful connection and building a positive relationship with them. In particular, able to identify who the successors may be in a business that has fast revolving doors and making contact in advance of the change. Getting ahead of the people transitions will be important to your success.
- A diligent executor with a relentless drive to get stuff done with self-motivation and in a fast-paced environment.
- Project management skills will be helpful. Effective problem-solving, prioritization, organization, and a commitment to detail is required.
- High EQ, comfort with ambiguity and a “no job too small” startup mentality.
- Be eager to learn and learn some more! Get ready to manage some chaos and to create a lot of fun!
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect’ candidate. Have 50% of the criteria? Excited about this opportunity? Passionate about what we do at CreatorIQ? Please apply! CreatorIQ is a place where everyone can grow.
What will you get from us:
- Work/Life Harmony:
- Paid time off
- Remote work with access to co-working facilities
- Wellness programs to promote healthy work life balance
- Whole Health Package: medical, dental, vision, life, disability insurance and we offer Supplemental health benefits for our UK employees.
- Savings: a 401K (USA) plan to help you save for your future
- Work From Home Stipend: to assist you in setting up a home office that works for you (or buy a new dog leash – your choice!).
- People: work with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do.
- Development: utilize our learning platform, WorkRamp to get the training and tools you’ll need to become successful here from your first day with us. And take advantage of our professional development stipend.
- Surprise meal stipends: work from home won’t stop the enjoyment of a company-sponsored meal!
- Fun: we host virtual events every month and weekly interactive company-wide meetings
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We strongly believe that diversity of experience contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better outcomes.
This is your role! Claim your interview spot by applying now!