Passion.io (11-50 Employees, 65% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
PASSION.io helps people to make their dreams a reality by learning the skills from successful people. We call these successful people “Creators” and our mission is to empower these Creators to help millions of people by providing the platform to turn skills into mobile apps and we give them everything they need to run a successful online business from concept to monthly payout check. We are an international remote team with the majority of our business in the US.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our fast growing CS team. This team is new, so your experience, entrepreneurial approach and passion for customer experience will have a huge impact.
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for driving our Ultimate Plus customer’s experience and overall success. You are deemed the ultimate “customer advocate and champion” from initial Kickoff goal setting, to identifying growth opportunities for assigned accounts, driving adoption and expansion, inspiring and nurturing each account to ensure on-time renewals and overall retention.
What you’ll be working on
- Manage a portfolio of our premium customers, across the entire lifecycle
- Coach, give advice and help less experienced team members
- Further develop and mature playbooks, aligning to key moments that matter for time to value, feature adoption, expansion, and renewals
- Dig into data to pull actionable insights that help to guide and measure
- Assist in development of a customer health score
- Collect and share insightful feedback from our customers back into other CS teams, marketing, and product
- Work closely with other teams on cross-functional projects/OKRs aimed to improve retention
- 1+ Year working experience in a direct customer facing role within SaaS
- You are customer obsessed
- Master communicator in English (other languages in addition are welcome, d’accord?
- You are experienced at proactive engagement during the customer journey, and know the moments that matter
- As a solver by nature, you eagerly look for new ways to do things that help the team scale and improve customer experience and value
- Organization and project management are second nature to you
- You love using insights to make decisions and test innovative solutions
- You are team and goal oriented, with an ‘impact first’ and “take initiative” mindset
- You love to help customers and also team members as a peer, mentor, and even coach
- Health scores are part of your DNI, and you know what the key levers are that drive great NRR and LTV
- Steep learning curve: Expect the steepest learning curve you have ever experienced—we are building a playground at passion.io to become the best version of ourselves. Meet and work with successful people worldwide to learn their success secrets.
- Values-based company: Be part of an open, honest, creative, and results-driven environment where your opinion is highly valued. We want to change the world for the better by providing value to others.
- High-growth environment: You will be part of a strongly growing company, with the opportunity to develop into a key contributor with crucial responsibilities.
- Personal and professional development: You will tackle projects across departments and thereby gain an invaluable tool box for successfully tackling bigger and bigger challenges.
- Autonomy / entrepreneurial work-style: You will only be measured by the results you produce and are in the driver’s seat, with full flexibility.
- Remoteness and flexibility: You will join our truly international remote team from over 10 nationalities and work from anywhere you wish