Fountain (201-500 Employees, 199% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Fountain’s all-in-one high volume hiring platform empowers the world’s leading enterprises to find the right people through smart, fast, and seamless recruiting.
Fountain is enterprise software that accelerates global high volume hiring. Our customers hire millions of hourly workers annually in 78 countries. Job seekers often struggle to get connected with companies seeking hourly workers due to inefficiencies in their hiring processes, and Fountain makes it easier for them to get offers for work quickly. Getting hired fast eases some of the financial instability millions of families face.
Fountain is a Remote-first company that embraces a work from anywhere policy and offers flexibility on location, so our employees feel free to enjoy the world. Fountain is widely trusted by leading organizations, including Chipotle, StitchFix, GoPuff and Just Eat Takeaway.
We just 4.5Xed in valuation in our Series C, which was led by Softbank and B Capital. We plan on keeping this hyper-growth going this year! Come join us on this rocket ship!
Fountain’s Customer Success team:
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Fountain you will build relationships with some of the biggest brands in the world. You are a trusted advisor focused on driving mutually successful outcomes and delivering ROI. We are a diverse group of passionate customer advocates whose previous experiences include Dropbox, Apple, Uber, Entelo & Gigya.
Our team’s mission is to build, deepen and grow relationships with our customers by:
1. Understanding their current and future business goals and challenges
2. Leveraging our recruiting and technology expertise to share insights and best practices
3. Communicating the value of these solutions to their team and executives
What you’ll be doing:
- Self-sufficient management of 10-20 strategic accounts
- Actively ensure there is a clear roadmap and account plan for your strategic accounts
- Support and enable customers with regular checkpoints and developing meaningful relationships to optimize product adoption and customer value
- Represent the customer voice with internal product roadmap decisions
- Ensure customer wellbeing by monitoring customer health, driving customer adoption, driving KPI improvement, and acting as an escalation point for customer issues
- Developing QBRs and account plans for customers that outline critical customer goals, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide best practices and recommendations
- Be a strategic partner and thought leader for your customers by providing recruiting industry insights and best practices. Be a change management champion by helping your customers evolve their recruiting strategies, processes, and workflows
- Provide training and insights on how to optimize their usage of Fountain
- Interact with clients via email and zoom to gather project requirements, communicate strategies, report back the tracking milestones and success, and manage budgetary allowances
- Create, outline, and maintain updates on project plans, document milestones, manage the budget, and contribute to client success stories
- Collaborate with internal teams (sales, product, engineering, marketing), advocating on behalf of your customers
- Use your insights and innovations working with customers to lead team projects which improve the experience for all customers
What you should bring:
- 5+ years in a customer-facing role (with at least 2 years in SaaS)
- You have a background in customer success, support and/or account management, developing holistic strategies to guide complex organizations towards measurable business outcomes
- You consider project management a strength and have experience leveraging internal resources and stakeholders to execute against deadlines within a complex organization
- Strong attention to detail, effective time management, and organizational abilities
- Familiar with concepts revolving APIs and integrations
- Curious, eager to learn the industry and product
- Strategic thinker with a knack for identifying creative solutions
- Proven ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new technologies and reporting platforms
- Strong analytical skills, preferably with experience using Looker
Nice to haves:
- Experience with leading business reviews with executive stakeholders
- Understanding of key CS concepts such as customer journey, milestones, handoffs, escalations, churns, and maintaining a book of business
Amazing Perks & Benefits we provide for our employees include (but are not limited to):
Flexible PTO & Work Hours
“Work from Anywhere” Policy
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
HSA & FSA (Medical and Dependent Care)
Life Insurance & STD/LTD
16 Weeks Paid Parental Leave for Birth/Adoption
Remote IT/Home Office Stipend
Learning and Development Reimbursements
Fun, interactive and inclusive team-building events, off-sites, and happy hours
Even if you do not meet all the requirements above, we still encourage you to apply for this position. While we try to be thorough with our prerequisites, not everything about you as a candidate can be condensed into a list of bullet points.
We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.