MoonPay (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030!
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide.
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are remote first. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
We are very proud of our values and expect all those who join us to help us proactively drive and improve our culture, aligned to these values.
- B – Be Humble
- L – Lead with Empathy
- O – Own It
- C – Communicate Clearly
- K – Kaizen
The Team ❤️
The data team is here to build, maintain and serve the best in class data platform to the whole of MoonPay, enabling all the teams to be able to take key data driven decisions and gain further insights into our operations. We’re well established within MoonPay but there is still more than ample opportunity for you to come in with your own ideas and help shape our future.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our Crypto Product teams to improve our data infrastructure, create and track metrics across our key products (for example, on OpenSea, TrustWallet, MetaMask) and share actionable insights with tech and business users.
- Analyse data and statistics for trends and patterns
- Process and clean the data used for analysis and reporting
- Learn new technologies on the job – Kaizen – We are always improving and iterating!
- Communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences (across different teams)
- Working in Cross-functional teams
- The opportunity to Mentor junior analysts
- Work in a hypergrowth company leading the way in Web3!
You should apply if ✅
- You have advanced knowledge of SQL (knowledge of window functions)
- Advanced knowledge of data visualisation tools (preferably Looker)
- We have A LOT of data coming from different and novel sources, so we need someone who is comfortable processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis!
- You have the versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job! We always want to use the latest and best technologies, so expect to learn on the job!
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with DBT
- Knowledge of python
- Good communication skills in English
Bonus points if:
- You work in in fintech
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Initial screen (30-45 minutes)
- Remote take-home task
- Final interview (2 hours)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance.
- Stock options
- Unlimited holidays
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent)
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility