Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to shape analytics for an industry, working with some of the top Silicon Valley talent and access to some of the richest & most unique data sets in retailing?
Roadster is unique in that we are analyzing customer journeys. We need someone who wants to help pioneer new ways to visualize the complex, non-linear journey a customer takes when buying a car.
As Sr. Analyst, you will be a key member of the Roadster Analytics team, reporting directly to our VP of Analytics and working closely with our Marketing, Data Scientists and Field teams as well as directly with some of the largest and most progressive automotive retailers in the world. You will use your advanced SQL skills to assemble complex customer journeys in BigQuery and Postgres, then use our BI system (Mode Analytics) to help our customers and internal users visualize where people are getting stuck in the process.
We’re constantly building out new software modules – much of your role will be working with our customers to understand how they’re using the software and what’s important to them. You’ll then work with our Data Engineer to acquire and build a data model, then design and build unique ways to visualize and measure the new software.
- Working with our field teams to understand what’s important to their customers.
- Working closely with our Engineering team and Data Engineer to build out efficient data sets.
- Building new visualizations and training the field staff how to use and interpret your data.
- Supporting what you’ve built into the future.
- Advanced SQL skills
- Intermediate Python skills
- Are excellent at building dashboards using a modern toolset (e.g. Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Are really good at building simple, compelling Data Visualizations
- Are an excellent storyteller – able to communicate complex analytic concepts clearly and simply.
- Solid Business Acumen, fluent in business analysis (revenue, gross margin, market share)
- Location: Remote is fine – and/or we have offices in Denver, Burbank, San Francisco and Palo Alto
Nice to have:
- Automotive experience
- Experience working in a startup or software company
Become a part of a fast-growing company in a rapidly changing industry
The opportunity to have a direct impact on important product and strategy decisions
Health, Dental, Vision, and 401k
Employee Referral Program
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Opportunities for Growth