Beekeeper is a B2B-SaaS platform that is built to become the global leading platform for non-desk worker organizations helping them unlock the full potential of frontline workers. This calls for continuous product improvement, ensuring success & value delivery to customers and a rapid growth mindset to support the ever growing business landscape.
Well informed decision making is key to healthy growth and Business Intelligence is a function thats missioned to support that cause across the organization. At Beekeeper, data-backed facts and insights meet data-driven decision makers seamlessly and continuously. As the Senior Data Analyst on the team, you will work towards that mission while providing the key stakeholders with necessary, relevant support on an ongoing basis.
Analytics: Drive accurate, qualitative, digestible insights to support Business outcomes
- Build comprehensive and elegant data models using SQL and programming
- Engineer new data pipelines and manage existing ones to ensure data coverage & quality
- Build versatile Looker models to expose data appropriately and reliably
- Build effective, easy-to-navigate dashboards in Looker
- Lead analyses to answer complex business questions and establish business/product health KPIs
- Dig into data and uncover insights
- Be a metric steward and manage/document metric definitions.
- Construct digestible, succinct narratives of Analysis outcomes for broad consumption – dashboards, analysis write-ups, presentations
- Be a domain-expert across key business functions in the org.
- Establish and sustain healthy operational partnership with Stakeholders
- Extensive & effective documentation
- Develop a deep understanding for our company’s goals and, with this, generate data insights to support important business decisions
- Help the organization leverage self-service analytics
- Coach teams on using Looker, interpreting data, and learning more about the health of the business/product.
- Promote the data-driven culture at Beekeeper
- Play a role in further developing our strategy and vision for Data at Beekeeper
What we look for in you
- Curiosity, enthusiasm & thoughtfulness.
- Endlessly passionate about data and its potential to shape a business
- Someone who easily cuts through the noise
- A problem solver at heart – logical and analytical.
- Ready to play a critical role in architecting the right solutions for evolving needs and continuously prioritizing for greater impact
- Crafty at building and delivering compelling messages backed by data
You have 5+ years of experience across:
- using an enterprise-level BI Tool — (Looker preferred); you should consider yourself a high-level expert in architecting / engineering data model visualization on BI tools
- SQL — you should be a pro with advanced SQL
- building automated SQL models using a scripting language (eg. Python) — you should be able to code data transformations in the context of a data pipeline
- experience managing stakeholders — You should be comfortable communicating nuanced data anomalies into business value
- Working experience in a technology or SaaS company
- Previous experience with user-generated product data
- Previous experience with Salesforce data
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
Have a look at our profile on Crunchbase which tracks our success and funding rounds so far. You’ll see we are already following a trajectory that will likely see us become one of Europe’s latest tech Unicorns
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page