Elevate Security (11-50 Employees, 8% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Here at Elevate Security, we’re building the world’s first-ever proactive insider risk platform focused on enabling enterprises to shift left of loss by identifying the users most likely to cause a breach and orchestrating additional security to minimize the likelihood of an incident.
We are looking for exceptional and passionate people to help us build this future and redefine the security landscape. Come join one of the best tech startups in Berkeley (from anywhere in the world; we’re remote)!
What you’ll work on
- Design the foundation for our data environment and processing
- Work cross-functionally with Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Product Owners, Domain Experts and Customer Success to identify data needs
- Build a platform to enable rapid experimentation to identify data-driven killer use cases and eventually machine learning use cases
Experiences that confidently represent you:
- 5+ years of experience building products with python or any major language including testing and architecting software systems
- Deployed, maintained and evolved ETL/data pipelines that have ingested external data and harmonized with internal data model architectures
- Comfortable shipping production-ready code every week
- Strong customer empathy and desire to work closely across our various teams
- Growth mindset to learn whatever you don’t know!
- Strong compatibility with our company values
You will get bonus points for the following:
- Extensive hands-on experience with Python
- Experience in common distributed computing frameworks like Spark and AirFlow
- Building, maintaining and evolving a data lake
- Comfortable working with modern DevOps tooling like Kubernetes and Terraform
- Experience with AWS cloud services such as S3, Lambda, EMR, QuickSights
What makes Elevate Security a great place to work?
- We care about your career. At Elevate Security we encourage each other to constantly grow and expand our skills and knowledge. Mentorship is part of our culture as you work side by side with some of the brightest talent.
- At such a small, tight-knit startup, you matter tremendously and your contributions make an immediate impact.
- We have fun! No matter how fast we grow or how busy we are, we always remember to laugh and enjoy each other and our clients.
- Balancing our careers and personal lives is important to us. We want you to work where and when you work best.
- Embracing our culture of diversity, constant learning, and collaboration makes us a better team and helps us build a better product.
- We are mission driven. We never lose sight of why we do what we do.
- We’re genuinely nice, optimistic, inclusive, and empathetic people. We won’t hire jerks.
- We’re remote!
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Time off Policy
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off for volunteering
- Professional development funds
- Parental leave