WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will collaboratively design, build, and maintain microservices in our platform.
- Working closely with our Data Science and Machine Learning teams in highly impactful and complex challenges, you will help redefine how our business processes work using AI. You will help us expand our data services and products, taking them to the next level while using state-of-the-art technologies.
- You will collaborate with Data Scientists, Big Data, Software Engineers, Tech Ops, and Release Engineers to deliver efficient data products.
- You will design and develop scalable and performance oriented services with a strong emphasis on algorithmic design and scalability.
- Finally, you will work with the Big Data team to develop and maintain large-scale Data Science services.
WHO YOU ARE
- Over 4 years experience in Computer Science and/or Software Engineering roles
- Expert in Python, Java or C++ backend development and microservices
- Passionate about code quality and delivering high-quality software
- Capable of delivering production-level code and managing the software lifecycle
- DevOps mindset and experience with any of the following Docker, Terraform, Ansible, Kubernetes, Cloud Environments (Azure, Google, AWS), CI/CD
- Experience in distributed data stores (Cassandra, Bigtable, HBase, MongoDB, HDFS)
- Exposure to batch and streaming processing (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Flink, Beam, Storm, Samza)
- Hands-on experience in developing big-data ETLs and orchestration (Hue, YARN, Airflow, Luigi, Zookeeper)
- Strong preference for proven experience in scaling and architecting production-level machine learning systems and data products