CoinFloww (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
CoinFloww is a start-up global digital assets exchange built with the foundational principle that digital assets should be more free and accessible to everyone, without hefty fees or barriers of entry.
Want to be a part of the blockchain/crypto-currency revolution at an early stage? If so, then join us in our journey to build the future digital economy – a more fair, accessible, efficient, and transparent financial system enabled by blockchain & distributed ledger technologies.
Lead the team to design and implement the DevOps architecture and automation solutions including but not limited infrastructure security, automated provisioning, CI/CD pipeline.
Coach your team to drive for results with continuous improvements on technical skills, architectural thinking and communication efficiency.
At least 5 years of experience as senior or principal development or DevOps engineer (or equivalent role) working on large-scale projects and architecture.
Strong hands-on experience and skills on Docker, Kubernetes, infrastructure design (networking, load balancing, CDN, middleware including but not limited to message queue – Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc), automation (Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc) and CI/CD Pipeline (Jenkins).
Expert level understanding and hands-on experience on Cloud Platform and architecture like AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
Solid experience and mindset on Cloud based security solution and architecture design and implementation.
Corresponding development experiences on micro-services based frontend and backend applications are preferred.
Why work with us?
• Do something meaningful – be a part of a company building the future of the digital economy enabled by blockchain technology.
• Fast paced, challenging, faced with different issues everyday – Life never gets boring in a start-up environment
• Work with an international company & team.
• Great career development opportunities in a fast growing company
• Work remotely anywhere in the world with flexible working hours & casual work attire
• Competitive salary paid in any currency of your choosing(including any cryptocurrencies)