SoFi (501+ Employees, 52% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Who we are:
Shape a brighter financial future with us.
Together with our members, we’re changing the way people think about and interact with personal finance.
We’re a next-generation fintech company using innovative, mobile-first technology to help our millions of members reach their goals. The industry is going through an unprecedented transformation, and we’re at the forefront. We’re proud to come to work every day knowing that what we do has a direct impact on people’s lives, with our core values guiding us every step of the way. Join us to invest in yourself, your career, and the financial world.
SoFi is seeking a Senior Director of People Analytics to join our People function reporting to the VP of Total Rewards. This role will be responsible for developing a Center of Excellence that enables the People team and business to make decisions grounded in insights using a scientific and data driven approach.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of People Analytics professionals responsible for supporting the design of people insight’s products, processes, data, and analytics that address business needs
- Build the data foundations and lead the productization of data and analytics solutions that we need to deliver people insights at scale
- Enhance the employee experience by leveraging the latest technology and by using predictive modeling, machine learning, forecasting, and statistical modeling
- Define priorities and build the people analytics roadmap, with short and long-term goals and a focus on continuous improvement
- Partner with the executive leadership team to deliver organizational change based on the findings from people analytics
- Drive user adoption and experience, applying a human-centered design approach
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters Degree in Statistics/Mathematics or MBA is a plus)
- 10+ years of scaling experience managing analytics, data engineering, and data science teams
- Strategic leadership strength in developing long term people analytics strategies and objectives; ability to proactively identify gaps and opportunities
- Outstanding execution and operational ability
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to listen and translate complex ideas into a simple design and messaging for an executive audience
- Team player with a can do attitude – Must be able to build and maintain relationships with People team stakeholders and business leaders
Why you’ll love working here:
- Competitive salary packages and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Paid parental leave for eligible employees
- 401(k) and education on retirement planning
- Tuition reimbursement on approved programs
- Monthly contribution up to $200 to help you pay off your student loans
- Great health & well-being benefits including: telehealth parental support, subsidized gym program
*These benefits are only applicable to full time employees
SoFi provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, breastfeeding, and conditions related to breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (40 or over), physical or medical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and/or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law.
The health and safety of our employees and their families is our top priority. Due to the ongoing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic, effective on November 1, 2021, U.S. employees must be fully vaccinated and boosted (when eligible) to work from any of our offices, travel for business or attend work-related meetings.