Braintrust (201-500 Employees, 255% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Braintrust is the first decentralized Web3 talent network that connects skilled, vetted knowledge workers with the world’s leading companies. The community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it, ensuring the network always serves the needs of its users, instead of a centrally-controlled corporation. And because the community of knowledge workers and contributors earns ownership and control of Braintrust through its native BTRST token for their contributions to the network and its growth, new Talent and jobs have participated in the network at record speeds.
Braintrust has over 700,000+ community members, with knowledge workers and project contributors across the world. Braintrust is trusted by hundreds of Fortune 1000 global enterprises including Nestlé, Porsche, Atlassian, Goldman Sachs, and Nike. For more information, visit: www.braintrust.com.
BTRST is available on Coinbase.com and in the Coinbase Android and iOS apps. Coinbase customers can trade, send, receive, or store BTRST in most Coinbase-supported regions. For more information on Braintrust and the BTRST token, read the “Braintrust: The Decentralized Talent Network” whitepaper.
JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position – No agencies (See notes below)
LOCATION: Remote (TimeZone: BST, CST, EST)
HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $110 – $130 USD / HR
ESTIMATED DURATION: 40Hrs/Week – Long-term, ongoing project
Braintrust (usebraintrust.com) is a user-controlled talent network, where you keep 100% of what you earn and get a say in how the network is run with the BTRST token. We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Senior Engineer- Full Stack Node.js/React – CX Tooling for one of our clients.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
our client We are looking for a Senior Engineer (full-stack node.js/React) to help take on an exciting new project here at Freedom. You will be joining a growing team, driven by innovation, experimentation, and a deep understanding of our customers. As a member of this team, you’ll be working closely with our platform as we retool the customer experience. We are a passionate, fast-moving team and we are looking to bring on talented individuals who can help us continue to learn and grow.
- Building new experiences to attract, educate, and retain Freedom Financial Network customers
- Rapidly testing, iterating, and measuring features and growth opportunities
- Developing with and contributing to a component-based architect based on node.js and React
- Demonstrating an ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
Skills and requirements we need from you!
- Building components libraries and/or design systems.
- Micro Front-ends (Module Federation, Bit.Dev)
- Building general shared libraries or npm packages
- Experience with event-based architectures
- Experimentation as a practice and/or working with tools like Optimizely/LaunchDarkly
- You have great communication skills – written and verbal
- Working cross-organization – getting buy-in from peers, teams, and leaders, providing updates on highly-visible projects, multi-team roadmaps, etc
- Building CICD workflows
- Build Tools (webpack, babel) and scripting
- Building project/code templates and CLIs
- Infrastructure (K8s, CDN, Caches)
- Headless CMS / Contentful
- Front-end Architecting
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.