MoonPay (201-500 Employees, 1,000%+ 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What you’ll do
- Build robust data models downstream of backend services (mostly in BigQuery) that support reconciliation, internal reporting, and governance use cases.
- Design, build and scale a MoonPay wide approach to a reconciliation system for cash, and crypto.
- Develop automation to drive finance reporting and monitoring data solutions to be as near real-time as possible.
- Manage multiple priorities across a mix of ad hoc and operational projects.
- Collaborate with crypto engineering teams across MoonPay to fix data quality issues.
- Communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences (across different teams)
- Cross-functional team working
- Work in a fast phase growing company
As a Senior you will be expected to:
- Mentor and coach Data Analysts.
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Engineering discipline.
You should apply if ✅
- Advanced SQL, data modelling, and data visulization tools are second nature to you
- Experience building robust and reliable data sets.
- Experience working within a finance function or knowledge of accounting.
- Experience with designing and implementing data controls and control processes, working with auditors or regulators.
- Experience with finance operations, management reporting, and regulatory reporting
- Experience processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job and adapt quickly to changing priorities within a very dynamic environment
- Experience communicating with cross-functional stakeholders including finance managers, engineers, VP & C-level executives
- Familiarity with DBT
- Knowledge of python
- Good communication skills in English
Bonus points if:
- Working in fintech
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency