IntegriChain (201-500 Employees, 40% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
IntegriChain is the data and application backbone for market access departments of Life Sciences manufacturers. We deliver the data, the applications, and the business process infrastructure for patient access and therapy commercialization. More than 250 manufacturers rely on our ICyte Platform to orchestrate their commercial and government payer contracting, patient services, and distribution channels. ICyte is the first and only platform that unites the financial, operational, and commercial data sets required to support therapy access in the era of specialty and precision medicine. With ICyte, Life Sciences innovators can digitalize their market access operations, freeing up resources to focus on more data-driven decision support. With ICyte, Life Sciences innovators are digitalizing labor-intensive processes – freeing up their best talent to identify and resolve coverage and availability hurdles and to manage pricing and forecasting complexity.
We are headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Ambler, PA, Raleigh, NC, and Pune, India. For more information, visit www.integrichain.com, or follow us on Twitter @IntegriChain and LinkedIn.
As the Financial Analyst, you will support the Director of FP&A, Controllers and Sales Operations in optimizing financial metrics and decisions. You will be supporting multiple Products within IntegriChain for budgeting, forecasting, analytics, headcount planning and reporting. The role will involve monthly and quarterly variance analyses, gross margin calculations, P&L management and contract review as well as quarterly forecast cycles. Your insight will drive business decisions, support cross-functional collaboration, improve profitability and increase efficiency and productivity across all business segments.
The role requires you to manage multiple priorities in a highly dynamic, changing financial environment. The successful candidates will be expected to adapt and perform ad-hoc requests and special projects as well as normal monthly / quarterly management reporting and forecasting.
The finance team serves as the trusted advisors for all our strategic and growth endeavors and works closely with our business partners on a daily basis. In order to be effective, you will need FP&A experience and an eagerness to support all aspects of finance and accounting.
-Process efficiency improvements. This role should be mindful of the need to implement processes and improve the efficiency of existing processes which support IntegriChain’s growth; monitoring expenditures versus forecasts and budgets, developing gross margin metrics; understanding key variance drivers to plan
-Communicate financial results and trends to management and recommend appropriate course of action as needed.
-Prepare and maintain monthly budget versus actuals cost analysis for presentation to the leadership teams.
-Develop financial models which help leadership team translate data into meaningful, actionable business information
-Own, evaluate and refine tools and datasets used throughout the financial process to ensure they are accurate, efficient, and scalable
-Develop and report on key business metrics, trend analytics and gross margins by business segment
-Help lead the fiscal budgets and on-going rolling forecast models and reporting at product and functional levels
-Provide timely and accurate ad hoc reporting and analysis as requested
Qualifications and Competencies:
● Bachelors in Finance or Accounting: CPA and/or advanced degree a plus
● 3-5+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis with the above or similar responsibilities
● Highly motivated, demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and resilience
● Sound understanding of GAAP and financial reporting processes
● Proactive self-starter and team player who can work well in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
● Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
● Ability to understand complex business drivers, produce high-quality analytics and communicate results effectively.
● Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, as this role will have contact with executive level members of the team
● Demonstrates high standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
● Exposure to SaaS and Subscription revenue models a plus.
● Strong spreadsheet modeling and presentation skills with advanced knowledge of Excel
● Skilled in problem solving, analysis and decision making