Kruze Consulting (11-50 Employees, 19% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
JOB TITLE: Senior Financial Analyst (100% Remote)
FULL TIME: 40 hours per week
COMPENSATION: Starting at $110K per year commensurate with experience plus benefits
The Senior Financial Analyst role provides exposure to founders and executives of some of the most exciting startups in the world! Our primary function is to support these startups’ fundraising efforts and financial management to enable them to thrive.
We are looking for a highly analytical thinker who is excited to help startup founders and executives create financial projections, manage their budgets, and understand the financial implications of their business models. Candidates will have a thorough understanding of accounting concepts, financial statements, and financial modeling, and experience managing technology clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Manipulate data from a variety of software sources relating to sales, personnel, and financials
– Produce detailed financial models and projections for funded startups in a variety of technology industries
– Highlight areas of strength or weakness in budgets or actual results (in text and through spreadsheet visualizations)
– Key metric calculation, development, and reporting on behalf of clients
– Actively communicate Budget, Scope of Work, and Deadlines with internal teams and clients
Job Duties and Qualifications
– BA/BS degree required. CFA, CPA, or CA preferred, but not required
– 3-5 years of experience with financial modeling (FP&A, corporate finance, equity research, investment banking, or other relevant experience)
– Expert in Microsoft Excel (e.g., various lookup functions, pivot tables, financial analysis formulas, data manipulation techniques)
– Strong written/verbal communication skills to effectively explain financial concepts to clients
– Understand financial statements and their interdependencies
– A thorough understanding of accounting principles and application of these principles as they relate to technology companies is highly desirable
– Must be detail-oriented, curious, and keen to dig into numbers and make recommendations to drive improved results
About Kruze Consulting
Join a team with diverse experience across Venture Capital, Investment Banks, Big 4 Accounting, and Corporate Finance! Due to increasing demand from our clients for financial support, the FP&A team is looking to expand its capabilities. We are a 100% remote company, working in many different countries and time zones; we encourage our employees to take advantage of our flexible work environment to be happier and more productive.
Kruze Consulting is a rapidly growing startup that provides Startup Accounting & CFO Consulting services to startups in Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, and New York. The firm has 650+ Seed, Series A, and Series B clients. Kruze was started 9 years ago, by our CEO, Vanessa Kruze, CPA, and now has 100+ team members. The firm handles Accounting, Bookkeeping, Finance, and Tax issues for its clients. Kruze utilizes best-of-breed software tools such as QuickBooks, Gusto, Justworks, Rippling, Expensify, Bill.com, Zoom, Slack, and Brex. Our client base is venture capital-backed startups and recent graduates from YC, 500 Startups, StartX, and Techstars.