TaskRabbit (501+ Employees, 15% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
TaskRabbit is a platform that matches up users with help on furniture assembly, moving, and other handyman services.
TaskRabbit will never use text or chat applications to conduct interviews. We have a thoughtful and interactive interview process that includes an initial recruiter phone screen and several video-based interviews with our hiring teams.
Communications will always be conducted by taskrabbit.com domain names.
- DataBird journal’s “Best Places” Best Companies for Diversity, #1 2019 and 2020
- DataBird journal’s “ Best Places” Best Companies for Women, #4 2019 and #1 2020
About the Job
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key member of the Finance team. The owner of this role will possess strong business acumen, solid analytical skills and a passion for operational finance. Through insightful financial planning & analysis and sophisticated modeling, you will help drive performance across the organization. You will perform complex analytical studies to support business objectives and provide recommendations to senior leadership. You are a highly motivated, analytical individual with a strong sense of ownership and business ethics to deliver quality work on a daily basis.
Join us in creating a better everyday life for everyday people.
- Perform ad hoc financial and operational analysis in support of the Director of FP&A and different business units.
- Revamp reporting packages and modeling to provide high quality, accurate and actionable long-term financial planning.
- Own, build and maintain financial reports, models and periodic forecasts.
- Lead the development of short and long-term financial performance targets.
- Active involvement in the monthly close process; including providing summarized reports to budget owners and participating in strategic planning activities to achieve our forecasts.
- Identify opportunities to drive efficiencies and partner with the different business units to execute large-impact initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or related field. MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of corporate finance and data analytics experience.
- Strong modeling skills. Excel wizard.
- Experience in running SQL queries.
- Experience with regression, optimization, simulation, and statistical analysis.
- Comfortable with creating solid presentations and delivering these to senior leadership.
- Self-starter with a determined mindset who can creatively solve problems.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and effective at juggling multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, enjoy working in teams and thrive working independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
TaskRabbit is a marketplace platform that conveniently connects people with Taskers to handle everyday home to-do’s, such as furniture assembly, handyman work, moving help, and much more. Acquired by IKEA Group – the world’s largest furniture retailer – in 2017
At TaskRabbit, we want to make your neighborhood a little more familiar. Whether it’s a handyman (or woman!), a housecleaner, moving help or delivery person, we’re imagining a world where everyone will have a go-to team to make everyday life easier. As a company we celebrate innovation, inclusion and hard work.
As a pioneer of the sharing economy, TaskRabbit was founded on the premise of neighbors helping neighbors. Since then, our network has grown to eight countries and 75+ cities, yet our core mission of creating a better everyday life for everyday people has remained the same.
Together with IKEA, we’re creating more opportunities for people to earn a consistent, meaningful income on their own terms by building lasting relationships with clients in communities around the world.
We are a group of mission-minded people. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic, and fast-paced. We’re looking for talented, entrepreneurially-minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people do what they love – and have a ton of fun while they’re at it.
You’ll love working here because:
- TaskRabbit is a remote first company. We recognize that talented people live all over the world.
- Collaboration hub offices in San Francisco, Austin and London
- The People. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams — people you can be proud to work with!
- Senior Leadership Team 75% women
- Director Level 86% Diverse
- The Values.
- Care Deeply. We take time to be present and partner with our team and communities.
- Level Up. We navigate through ambiguity and go the extra mile.
- Be A Better Neighbor. We build a diverse and sustainable community and encourage all voices.
- Lead The Future Together. We value entrepreneurship and are inspire by action.
- The diverse culture. We believe that we make better decisions when our workforce reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Women make up more than half of our team and leadership, and we strive to recruit and retain employees from all over the world.
- The perks. TaskRabbit offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision 100% covered for employees, 401k plan with company matching, generous and flexible vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, learning and development opportunities, career development trainings, monthly TaskRabbit product stipends, IKEA discounts, weekly meditations, and a dog-friendly office.