Kraken / Kraken Digital Asset Exchange / Kraken.com (201-500 Employees, 41% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto.
Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption.
But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions.
Kraken is backed by investors including, Money Partners Group, Hummingbird Ventures, Blockchain Capital, and Digital Currency Group, among others.
“We are empowering people to live simply, efficiently and more connected to others. We put our clients’ best interests first and foremost. They are at the heart of our company and drive everything we do. We believe in having a laser focus when pursuing our strategic goals and participate only in markets where we can make a significant contribution. We believe in complete transparency, deep collaboration and we never forget that people come first. Having this mindset allows us to grow and advance at a rate which others cannot.” Jesse Powell, CEO of Kraken
Did you know that Kraken is now over 2,500+ fully-remote people from around the world? And we’re hiring hundreds more in 2022 #werehiring #cryptocareers
About KrakenAs one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.About the Role Kraken is currently accepting applications for the Senior Fraud Analyst role within our Fraud Operations Unit (FOU). As a member of this team, you will have the unique opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced leaders in the industry and to help grow the good by protecting our customers and communities.As a Senior Fraud Analyst, you will conduct investigations to identify, assess, decision and report on activity that indicates exposure to fraudulent activity. You will ensure that potential threats are evaluated, and investigations are documented, managed and escalated by following standard operating procedures. You will be a subject matter expert and follow an intelligence-based approach to detecting high risk activity. This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends.We are looking for candidates in North America, APAC and EMEA regions.
- Monitors and analyzes various information provided through automated detection systems, tools and reports, and manually evaluates, investigates and determines required actions.
- Documents actions and information found throughout the investigation to develop and maintain case files.
- Design and influence operational best practices of the financial crime management processes, frameworks and techniques.
- Performs risk-based assessments of incidents/cases referred from others to determine the course of action.
- Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, queries etc. within relevant service level agreements.
- Serves as a resource for others in resolving complex issues.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently on a range of complex tasks, which may include unique situations.
- At least 4-5 years of experience at a payments processor, card acquirer, bank (risk department), exchange or relevant e-commerce platform.
- Investigative or compliance related experience is required.
- Experience with Visa and Mastercard risk tools (including 3DS, AVS, etc).
- Experience with alternative payment methods and risks.
- Experience with fraud detection/risk management with regards to cryptocurrency is an asset.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Location Tagging: #US #EU #APAC #CANADA #LI-Remote #LI-RK1We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background. As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws. Stay in the knowFollow us on TwitterCatch up on our blogFollow us on LinkedIn