eComplete (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Job Title: Senior Front End Developer
Salary: Dependent on experience (Highly competitive)
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will be a key member in a diverse, dynamic team and you will be on the front line of our exciting expansion plans for 2022 and beyond.
- Translate technical requirements and mockups (PDF/PSD’s) into fully functioning solutions using HTML/CSS/JS
- Install, customise and optimise apps and extensions
- Ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to eCommerce storefronts
- Ability to convert design mockups into interactive digital experiences
- Building maintainable and scalable CSS
- Providing highly effective code reviews and peer support
- Clearly communicate technical solutions to team members
- Stay on top and educate yourself on the latest development trends/best practices and tools
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates a range of work and techniques for both desktop and mobile design
- A clear understanding of software development best practices
- An understanding of UX principles
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Ability to handle a project with minimal aid or direction
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with liquid code or developing on the Shopify platform
- Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Photoshop or Invision
- Have e-commerce experience
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git)
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
CurrentBody is a global eCommerce beauty device company, who were the first business to recognise one of the fastest-growing trends in the industry and are now on a mission to bring all the benefits that beauty devices offer, to every home, worldwide.
We work in a fun, fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment, which is perfect for any enthusiastic and innovative developers to really thrive in. Fortunately, due to our ongoing growth, we are currently hiring a Senior Front End Developer to help bring our beauty device products to life, educate our customers on the benefits of home-use beauty devices, and continue to cement CurrentBody as the world’s only beauty device experts.
- Staff discount scheme across our Brands
- Free staff wellbeing helpline with BUPA
- Free onsite parking
- Commitment to continued learning and development
- Regular on-site social events
- Friday Breakfast Club
- Onsite gym available for which staff may be able to obtain a discount subject to offers in force at the time of enrolment.
A truly great opportunity for an ambitious developer with a passion for all things digital, who wants continuous development and the freedom to determine the exciting future of a leading retailer!