GladCloud (11-50 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
GladCloud is a Collaborative Social Media Marketing Platform (B2B2C), for Global and National brands to Locally activate Trade Marketing campaigns at scale, by transforming independent, affiliated merchant partners into brand advocates. The platform is specifically built for brands that sell products or services via large networks of independently owned merchants, such as Alcoholic Beverages with Bars, Professional Cosmetics with Salons, Food Delivery with Restaurants, but is also relevant for many sectors including: FMCG, Retail, Luxury brands, On Demand Marketplaces & Automotive
We’re looking for a senior-level front-end/full-stack engineer (Vue & .NET Core) on a full-time (37.5/hrs week) basis. You’ll be working on our core multi-tenant SPA platform, GladCloud.
We are looking for a senior front-end/full-stack engineer with solid experience of Vue & TypeScript and a deep understanding of creating APIs and background jobs in the .NET Core world. You’ll be working within a small and agile team of developers to architect, design and implement features using a range of cutting-edge technologies that power the GladCloud platform.
This is a fully-remote position, but candidates must overlap with Irish working hours.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop next-generation web applications (primary), APIs, background jobs and database services (secondary).
- Design modularized services and components by ensuring they are secure, reliable, diagnosable, and actively monitored.
- Ensure very high code quality and standards, participate in code reviews.
- Troubleshoot and optimize automation, reliability, and monitoring for production services.
Ideally, we are looking for:
At least 5+ years of real-world experience with the following technologies, skills, and knowledge:
Frontend SPA/Progressive App development:
- Vue 3 including Composition API, ViteJS, Vue Router, Pinia Library
- Tailwind CSS, Headless UI, Cypress E2E tests
Backend Web API, background jobs, and database development:
- C# along with .NET Core 6, ASP.NET Core 6, Entity Framework Core 6
- Azure Functions in C#
- SQL Server Database development
Use of Azure Cloud Services:
- App Service, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database, Storage Account
Strong knowledge of Software engineering patterns, tools, and idioms:
- DevOps practices using GitHub Actions, Trunk-based development
- Strong understanding of DevSecOps principles
Microsoft Certified Azure Developer or related role, OR completion of a Code/Developer academy program.
How to apply
To apply please send:
- Link to LinkedIn profile
- Link to GitHub
- Links to digital badges – proof of certification
- Please describe your largest Vue project
- Full resumé
Additional company benefits:
- Local Public Holidays
- 25 days paid annual leave