NBRX AG (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
What connects us at NBRX is the passion to make complicated things easier, the love for software development and thus making our sustainable contribution to the future.
We are a young startup based in Erfurt and Göttingen and would like to set important building blocks for sustainable energy efficiency together. Our goal: With professional know-how and the right tools, we enable companies to successfully and efficiently implement their energy efficiency measures for a sustainable future.
This is us.
We are a young startup and would like to set important building blocks for sustainable energy efficiency together with you as a Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d).
There’s work to be done.
- Together with your team, you develop web applications for our own product and also for external customer projects.
- You are responsible for frontend development and also help design the backend systems.
- You are a sparring partner for our UX designers and get involved in the design and presentation.
- You provide content and technical support in the ongoing development of our product and you also have the opportunity to get involved in the development of the company.
- You are the contact person for your teammates and support them in their development.
You bring that with you.
- You have at least 4 years of experience in the development of web applications and have very good programming skills.
- You have experience with Typescript and if you have additional initial knowledge of GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes & NodeJS – great, but not a must.
- You have an eye for coherent design.
- You are motivated and want to tackle things.
- You keep an eye out for the latest trends on the market and constantly develop yourself and us.
- You are a real team player and can also work independently and on your own responsibility.
- You work and think strategically and are not afraid to constantly question things.
- An agile mindset is a matter of course for you and Scrum and Kanban are no foreign words.
- Your good German skills, both spoken and written, allow you to appear confident.
We can offer that.
- The opportunity to choose your work equipment yourself.
- The use of the latest technologies.
- Working according to a smart & effective process.
- Very flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from anywhere (independent of location).
- Varied activities.
- The opportunity to help shape and develop a young company.
- A great team with flat hierarchies, an open error culture and transparent communication at all levels.
- Individual training and development opportunities.
- A wide range of sports and wellness offers from our partner qualitrain.
- child care allowance.
- Employer-funded pension.
- Capital accumulation benefits.
- Appropriate Compensation.
How to apply
Would you like to become part of our team?
Then apply directly via our online form.